💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Big pink Oreo packs in stores!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Chromatography
On 1/15/2021 at 11:29 AM, GagaSine said:

Yeah a bit chemically and the cookie kind of crumbles but then gets sticky? Like almost a chewed gum kind of texture but only in very small pieces. I ate one and my bf somehow ate the other five in the package. We have two more packs and I have no desire to eat more lol.

what an overreaction. they literally taste like the golden oreo to a T

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
Just now, Chromatography said:

what an overreaction. they literally taste like the golden oreo to a T

Not to me girl but ok

Shipper
31 minutes ago, PEZ said:

The ones in your picture would not be pink and green, no. The pink and green ones are a dyed version of the 'Golden Oreos' (vanilla flavor sandwich cookies, with the classic/normal flavor of creme filling) and the picture has 'chocolate sandwich cookies'.

Basically, if the packaging says chocolate on the cover somewhere, they won't be the pink and green cookies.

You are right. They are not green and pink. They are regular Oreo packs and just with the Lady Gaga Sing it with Oreo label. This is the only ones i saw. 😔

I haven't gone to other grocery stores though. I just want to buy 1 pack if they are the pink and green Chromatica ones. :messga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I thought the smaller 6 packs were going to be released soon in convenient stores like gas stations etc and the larger packs wouldn't hit stores until later in the year. I ordered several of the smaller packs online to collect, but had to open one and sample them. They are pretty to look at, but really not that great of a taste. Imagine a REALLY sweet sugar cookie and it does have a strange texture. The green filling isn't smooth like the regular oreos. I will still buy them to collect, but won't be eating anymore. LOL

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, IndyMelissa said:

I cant find them in the US either! You can get them from the fanclub???

yeah, i was one of the first 1000 and they said they were going to come in but they never gave me a date or anything. i know i was confirmed

she/her

I've said this on other threads about the cookies, but they taste horrible. I am saving the ones I didn't eat and the pack I didn't open, might set them in resin bc ICONIC, but they heavy use of food dye compromises the color and textures. These don't taste like Golden Oreo's! :messga:

GAMS, gay popstar

IndyMelissa

So if we signed up on the Oreo fan club, we are supposed to get an email when they release....since we haven't gotten one does that mean they haven't been released yet in stores? (the big pack?) its weird because I see them available on my Shipt app from Meijer (Im in IN) and I have requested them several times and they are never there...I stalked the ones on Ebay and most are located in California, a few in New York...

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Economy
On 1/15/2021 at 8:40 AM, TSUNAMI said:

I think it's only US exclusive. 

Might be. Most things that are available in the US are in Canada as well but so far I have not seen any either.

I haven't gone to many stores mind u but the few I have were selling the regular Oreos, sometimes they have the mint ones in stock but no Lady Gaga ones

CubbyGaga
On 1/15/2021 at 7:05 AM, buzzkill said:

Is this oreo campaign really for nothing? Like no single nor music video only? Its.... a waste opportunity for a good viral ad. I really dont understand whats happening with chromatica.

I feel like there was probably something big that was planned with it but covid cut it short, and she had to go through with the campaign anyway because of contractual obligations.  

MonsterJay
1 minute ago, CubbyGaga said:

I feel like there was probably something big that was planned with it but covid cut it short, and she had to go through with the campaign anyway because of contractual obligations.  

Wasn't it tied to the supposed Sour Candy music video?
Idk ive heard so much about the Gaga x BP X Oreo stuff already

TimisaMonster

I went to Wal Mart today...still weren't there

:yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
On 1/15/2021 at 9:27 AM, numb the flame said:

oh god, I bet they taste like plastic huh?

Plastic Doll next single confirmed :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived