Big pink Oreo packs in stores!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
54 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I checked yesterday they didn't have this pink one. What store did you go to? I went to a walmart.

They only have regular blue packs with a Lady Gaga label on it. I'm not sure if they are pink and green though.

20210114-154109.jpg

They say they found this picture on ebay. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaSine

The pink & green Chromatica Oreos are disgusting and even have an awful weird texture too, idk why y‘all are complaining. I guess it‘s easier to save them as collectibles since they‘re basically inedible.

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

The pink & green Chromatica Oreos are disgusting and even have an awful weird texture too, idk why y‘all are complaining. I guess it‘s easier to save them as collectibles since they‘re basically inedible.

Let us have fun, Karen :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

golden Oreos have never tasted too great imo, the Chromatica Oreos are just coloured version of the golden Oreos 

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

golden Oreos have never tasted too great imo, the Chromatica Oreos are just coloured version of the golden Oreos 

Yeah I never liked golden Oreos but the food dye really makes them worse 

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Yeah I never liked golden Oreos but the food dye really makes them worse 

oh god, I bet they taste like plastic huh?

GagaSine
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

oh god, I bet they taste like plastic huh?

Yeah a bit chemically and the cookie kind of crumbles but then gets sticky? Like almost a chewed gum kind of texture but only in very small pieces. I ate one and my bf somehow ate the other five in the package. We have two more packs and I have no desire to eat more lol.

numb the flame
6 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Yeah a bit chemically and the cookie kind of crumbles but then gets sticky? Like almost a chewed gum kind of texture but only in very small pieces. I ate one and my bf somehow ate the other five in the package. We have two more packs and I have no desire to eat more lol.

Idk how to spell the noise I just meant but it was mix of ew and ugh ewugh maybe? these Oreos truly are made to be just collected huh, maybe I'm glad international stans only get the original vanilla Oreos in pink packaging. 

IndyMelissa
On 1/15/2021 at 8:59 AM, Cookies said:

Can't find them and I'm in the US. I still haven't gotten mine from the fanclub.

I cant find them in the US either! You can get them from the fanclub???

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

I cant find them in the US either! You can get them from the fanclub???

The first like 1,000 or smth to sign up for the Oreo fan club would get sent a pack however it was US only as always. 

IndyMelissa

ohh got it! I signed up for the club but I doubt I was the first 1000! Got an initial email and nothing since mid December!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

On 1/15/2021 at 11:04 AM, Shipper said:

They only have regular blue packs with a Lady Gaga label on it. I'm not sure if they are pink and green though.

20210114-154109.jpg

The ones in your picture would not be pink and green, no. The pink and green ones are a dyed version of the 'Golden Oreos' (vanilla flavor sandwich cookies, with the classic/normal flavor of creme filling) and the picture has 'chocolate sandwich cookies'.

Basically, if the packaging says chocolate on the cover somewhere, they won't be the pink and green cookies.

⚡🐲

Archived