šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua : 'I've never seen being pretty or beautiful as some kind of power'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Regina George said:

Where? Literally when did Dua Lipa sell body and face? What are yā€™all even talking about?Ā 

She is a MODEL selling BEAUTY. She does work in an industry which is beauty-based and as a singer too, which is NOT bad, sells sexuality too.Ā 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ladygagafan1234
20 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

So blind... Obviously she has something more than beauty to be where she is now (drive, hard work), but obviously beauty played huge part in her success. So did luck, but people never credit luck.Ā 

The honest down to earth people credit luck and it's refreshing when they do.

Andrea B
21 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Exactly! Just like Britney! Yes she was pretty! But Baby One More Time was far more important in her success than her beauty!Ā 

Ā 

i love your replies so much:air:Ā you're so weird(in a good way)

Ā 

OT: Britney's label sold her sex appeal and beauty. that's a fact.Ā but both Dua and Britney have worked so hardĀ but their beauty helped their careers, you guys shouldn't be ashamed ofĀ accepting that, that's life you know?Ā evenĀ Dua knows it, someone said that she said it in a video call, but of course she's a big star thanks to so many things: her hard work, her voice, a good record label that knows how to promote dua's brand and songs, her videos, her good and relatable songs and of course her beauty.Ā :heart:

Andrea B
17 hours ago, Agunimon said:

you really called the class in for thatĀ :koons:

KJADBSKJDBDKJBFDSLKDFKFSBKF:air: PLEASEEEEEEEEEĀ 

Pharamon
18 hours ago, Agunimon said:

you really called the class in for thatĀ :koons:

OH MY GOD I SPAT OUT MY FREAKING TEAĀ 

SevenWonder

That's just silly. No one is saying EVERYTHING is handed to you if you're beautiful, but it sure makes things easier. I know. I used to be hot af.Ā 

FrederickSpears

Ok but wasn't she a model? Girl, come on. Your looks had a LOT to do with it. However, her staying on top is all on her making great pop music.

Archived