Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Insider information about Rosalía and Billie's collaboration

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

According to insiders, the song appears to be 3:23 minutes long, features both of them as lead artists and it will be included on the soundtrack of the 'Euphoria' series.

+ possibily, the artwork will include a blonde actress from the series.

MaybeKermit

Blonde actress? So Hunter Schafer :excited:

Did anybody watch those two bonus episodes already? Dont know if I should wait til the wholr season arrives or not? Are they good?

35 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Did anybody watch those two bonus episodes already? Dont know if I should wait til the wholr season arrives or not? Are they good?

Two bonus episodes? Where? 

COME ON GAYS!!

ugh this is such a good career move for the both of them!!! great exposure, representation, etc. 

Wait the second special episode of Euphoria is coming on 24th and it's about Jules (the blonde character) so it could be comig by then? But idk since the first episode didn't get any extra soundtrack as far as i know.

5 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

I liked the first special, it didn’t really feel like an Euphoria episode to me but maybe that was their goal idk. The second one is airing next week.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived