Olivia’s Drivers License broke Amazon Music Record

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

literally GAVE gaga her drivers license 

ha impact

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9E64slYT7OALU0JNI8Qu

ElectricAlley

I can’t believe how huge this song is. I mean, good for her but this seemed to come out of nowhere.

RAMROD

Swifties power are beyond :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterPaws
39 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

I can’t believe how huge this song is. I mean, good for her but this seemed to come out of nowhere.

Agreed. It's a beautiful song but I also...don't get how it got so big so quickly.

I think it's one of those moments in music where good music + luck = a hit for a debut artist.

Andrea B
33 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Agreed. It's a beautiful song but I also...don't get how it got so big so quickly.

I think it's one of those moments in music where good music + luck = a hit for a debut artist.

Do you know when was the last time a debut artist had a #1 with their debut song? 

I honestly can't remember, maybe kesha? 

bionic

Literally never heard of this person before this week and now they seem to be everywhere...I smell an industry plant 

buy bionic

That’s suspicious... that’s weird *Cardi B voice*

but seriously, she brought nothing new to the table in ANY way and most people have never heard of her, I wonder how she made that

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Swifties power are beyond :applause:

Maybe they should be doing this with Taylor's 1 week top 10 #1s instead :applause:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Maybe they should be doing this with Taylor's 1 week top 10 #1s instead :applause:

They have done it with 7 consecutive weeks of #1 for folklore :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Literally never heard of this person before this week and now they seem to be everywhere...I smell an industry plant 

she's literally been on two Disney series and is signed to Interscope. an industry plant is one when they try to pass someone with major label support off as indie. she is in no way a plant. she is blowing up because the song went viral.

Mother of Puppies

Am I the only one (again) who doesn´t get the hype? Maybe I´m too old for that...

I mean, it´s an ok song, I think, but I don´t feel the need to listen to it in my free time. :triggered:

(But maybe she´ll just stay a "one hit wonder") Happens a lot of times...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Naak Le Vaar

I listened to the song and it's good and all but seemingly any pop girl now can make an alright song and be showered in praise. I fear I sound like a boomer, but in my day pop girls had to bring it to be heard. Now a pretty face and two classes of choir makes you famous. :ohwell:

In all honesty good for her I look forward to what shell bring. :vegas:

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived