💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Olivia’s Drivers License broke Amazon Music Record

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, Andree said:

Do you know when was the last time a debut artist had a #1 with their debut song? 

I honestly can't remember, maybe kesha? 

old town road maybe

Ok I thought she was going to be the first artist to ever have their debut song debut at #1 but not quite. Lauryn Hill w Doo Wop! First entry, #1 debut, crazy. And also 4 American Idol winners + Bauuer with Harlem Shake.

12/47 of the #1 debuts -ever- happened in 2020 :air: much more achievable it seems

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

They have done it with 7 consecutive weeks of #1 for folklore :applause:

So I'm guessing Olivia's album will do the same :applause:

NYC Monster

I hope her debut album does well since she now has big expectations from everyone to deliver. Song is cute but nothing special--maybe it's because I'm way out of the target audience for this song. If I was like 16 though this song would be HITTING so I understand why the Gen Z/Tik Tok generation of kids like it

Cookie Tookie

This song is nothing special at all. Sounds like the typical indie pop girl song. I don’t understand how our society functions sometimes.

gypsy101
10 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

Am I the only one (again) who doesn’t get the hype? Maybe I’m too old for that...

But maybe she’ll just stay a “one hit wonder.” Happens a lot of times...

she literally is about to hit number one for her debut single in the first week. why would you even assume she will be a one hit wonder in literally her first week of success?

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, LadyDelRey said:

I hope her debut album does well since she now has big expectations from everyone to deliver. Song is cute but nothing special--maybe it's because I'm way out of the target audience for this song. If I was like 16 though this song would be HITTING so I understand why the Gen Z/Tik Tok generation of kids like it

Idk.. I’m 25 and love it :ally:

Mother of Puppies
Just now, gypsy101 said:

she literally is about to hit number one for her debut single in the first week. why would you even assume she will be a one hit wonder in literally her first week of success?

I dunno... it´s just a guess... I might be wrong. I just don´t see anything special in her tbh... just a pretty face and a regular ok-ish song. I guess time will tell :ohwell:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

gypsy101
1 minute ago, NickyPuppy said:

I dunno... it´s just a guess... I might be wrong. I just don´t see anything special in her tbh... just a pretty face and a regular ok-ish song. I guess time will tell :ohwell:

maybe the song isn’t for you to get. so many people $hitting on this song in literally its first week is getting so obnoxious.

it’s a great song. you don’t need to wish for people to fail because you don’t “get” their work.

Archived