💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Predict Gaga's Inauguration outfit

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

The weather in Washington DC on Wednesday morning will be fairly balmy for winter, but still cold: 7 degrees celsius (or 45 deg F). With that in mind, what do you think Gaga will be wearing on the big day?

I'm predicting something comfortable, classic, and a little basic given the solemnity of the occasion -- a Brandon Maxwell coat.

12aec7bb6d9d96dea4e92a9803cd04ac.jpgBGW0ARL_mu.jpgbrandon-maxwell-layered-wool-silk-mini-b

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see something that's not black or/and white, something colorful to bring a bit of joy but I'll be happy with a simple suit! 

ELECTROHEART

Some bulletproof outfit wouldn't be bad tbh :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Some bulletproof outfit wouldn't be bad tbh :enigma:

She can fit a bulletproof vest under the coat :bear:

I’m expecting American Designers like Marc Jacobs or Brandon Maxwell to dress her for the inauguration. Hopefully it’s custom made, much like her suit and pumps for her Super Bowl National Anthem performance. 

but I do have a wishlist of designers for her to work with for the inauguration. 

Chanel (styled with Aviator Glasses, leather golves, pinstripe trousers and tall nine inch pumps) 

_ALE0487.jpg

Celine in a custom alternative from a runway piece. By changing the colour into blue and with different embellished patterns. 

_ALE0766.jpg

Christian Dior 

00015-Dior-Couture-Fall-2020-credit-BRIG

Balenciaga

_ALE0655.jpg

gotharunway.com

PSYCHOSHTICK
16 minutes ago, CELINE said:

Celine in a custom alternative from a runway piece. By changing the colour into blue and with different embellished patterns. 

_ALE0766.jpg

Lol, I have recently worked with this outfit. (I’m a stylist.) It’s VERY heavy, so there we have solved the bullet proof problem. 

Archived