Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Weird that the raps are cleaner than the original song. :billie:

I like this version tho.

479k views in 43 minutes. :giveup:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MadreMonster

It’s.... not good. And I was hyped for it (I’m an Ari stan).

Ill give it a few more listens to see if it grows on me but... there was a lot of potential just not great execution.

MadreMonster
2 minutes ago, qoqo said:

Doing this instead of just releasing Motive as a single is bizarre 

I think this song is rising so they don’t want to ruin the momentum with a new single.

I would love Motive as a single with video though.

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I think this song is rising so they don’t want to ruin the momentum with a new single.

I would love Motive as a single with video though.

Yes. They just put out the mid week numbers. It's top ten so far for the week coming up and Positions is like 3 or 2. The album is like top 3. There is no reason to move to another single yet. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Nah. I'll stick with the original version.

Doja and Megan mentioning 69 before Ari even reveal it ("It means I wanna 69 with you...") ruined the mystery behind 34 + 35 title.:mark:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

ToxicHot

Megan ATE!!!! :firega::firega: Wow, loved it. The rap verses honestly give life to the song..... because even though I adore the original track it does get kinda boring after a few listens. :/ This is gonna go viral on Tik Tok, hopefully!!!!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TheSlash

Didn't like it, but it still sounds more interesting than all of 'positions' album :billie: 

Spoiler

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

Spoiler

sorrynotsorry GIF by Demi Lovato

Ew, David!

LOVE Doja's verse, Megan's is okay... but WHY did Ariana not even include HER own best verse (the 4.5 earthquake one that she did the choreo too)

Like.. there was PLENTY of room for her to finish with that verse before the final chorus... the song seems shorter than the original and she ADDED TWO people? how is that possible lmao 

DOJA CAT
5 minutes ago, Riley said:

LOVE Doja's verse, Megan's is okay... but WHY did Ariana not even include HER own best verse (the 4.5 earthquake one that she did the choreo too)

Like.. there was PLENTY of room for her to finish with that verse before the final chorus... the song seems shorter than the original and she ADDED TWO people? how is that possible lmao 

I would have preferred Doja to just be on the remix just like the song was originally meant to be, but I guess that would have stopped motive from being a single in future 

thank u, next

Bradley
22 minutes ago, C1trus said:

Nah. I'll stick with the original version.

Doja and Megan mentioning 69 before Ari even reveal it ("It means I wanna 69 with you...") ruined the mystery behind 34 + 35 title.:mark:

There is no mystery behind it, it's blatant af and needs no explanation at all. :billie:

32 minutes ago, Bradley said:

There is no mystery behind it, it's blatant af and needs no explanation at all. :billie:

Not everyone is aware about s*x positions you know:bear:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived