Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - 34+35 (Remix) ft. Doja Cat And Megan Thee Stallion

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did this need a remix? Don't get me wrong I like the featured artists but I just think it was fine on its own

Serial Chiller

Well Ariana’s verses were great. Not hating on Doja or Meghan but this is just cut paste quick cash grab. Very uninspiring. 

DOJA CAT
17 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Well Ariana’s verses were great. Not hating on Doja or Meghan but this is just cut paste quick cash grab. Very uninspiring. 

Doja was meant to be on the original song but the picked motive instead 

thank u, next

Susanalbumparty
1 hour ago, Aussie said:

I find songs with such crude lyrics uninteresting đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

Ikr? So  edgy. Yay look at me talking about doing a 69! Aren't I just the most original and bestest????

Bradley
1 hour ago, C1trus said:

Not everyone is aware about s*x positions you know:bear:

If they didn't know what 69 meant, then Ari's explanation wouldn't solve it either.

hijadeputa

Hopefully it will grow on me but idk it felt a bit unautenthic, the transition to the verses felt a bit off

39 minutes ago, SourRomance said:

I think Motive is gonna have the same fate as Scheisse / Sour Candy :smh:

200.gif

I love Motive!:saira: But the next single will be pov for sure, looking at the stream numbers :fatcat:

Mother of Puppies

I.....

donÂŽt like it. I prefered the normal album version. (although AriÂŽs music is not necessarily my cup of tea in genereal)

(I donÂŽt like that rap ****) :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Teletubby
3 hours ago, Noir said:

Did this need a remix? Don't get me wrong I like the featured artists but I just think it was fine on its own

They did it for Billboard Hot100, 34+35 is projected to be in Top10 in following week so remix can help to chart higher.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

i kinda like doja's verse, it does add something to the song and the strings on the background sound cool

... and now i just sit in silence.

xoxo Craig

Wow what was that :billie:   Doja doesn't fit on this track, and Meg's verse was meh to say the least. The song is pretty bad... should should have released another single like My Hair or Motive

End Racism Now

Archived