💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Funniest Gaga rumors

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

I literally have no problem with this, it's performance art, but ALLLLL of the conspiracy kind of makes me side eye lmfaoaooaoaoa even though I know there's nothing wrong

EcxYCuYWsAA0KAW.jpg

6 minutes ago, PEZ said:

https://www.eonline.com/news/178916/fake-lady-gaga-amputation-story-doesn-t-have-leg-to-stand-on

That she had a leg amputated below the knee, either for FASH-UNNN or "just 'cause she thought it'd look cool"

Can you imagine PegLegGa :emma: arrrrr-tpop, me mateys and gaylies

omgggg I remember this, throwback 

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Bradley-Cooper-Lady-Gaga-Baby.jpg

Omg i remember seeing this at the grocery store all the time lol 

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, weed said:

I literally have no problem with this, it's performance art, but ALLLLL of the conspiracy kind of makes me side eye lmfaoaooaoaoa even though I know there's nothing wrong

EcxYCuYWsAA0KAW.jpg

I just roll my eyes and laugh, damn boomers.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Poissonche
11 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Omg I work at a convenience store and those BradGa covers gave me my WILL TO LIVE omg - I remember when she was caught kissing Dan Horton or whoever that guy was, I was so excited to see what those magazines would come up with. You know, after getting pregnant twice in two months, moving in with Bradley, where was their story at? Sadly, there was no BradGa cover the next week. I thought they would just drop it and let people forget... and then BAM! "Lady Gaga's Diabolical Plan" - they wrote this article about how she had done this on purpose so that Bradley would get jealous and leave his wife (after they had already moved in together and gotten pregnant together twice but shh)... Oh my God I could talk about this forever, it was such a trainwreck I loved it. And people were super into it! Usually, nobody cares about these magazines. But during BradGa times, omg, I kept selling them, I sometimes had to hide the last one to read the article when it go quiet! And people from all ages, all genders, all sexual orientations would see the covers and say stuff like OMG I KNEW THEY WOULD END UP TOGETHER. I think it's messed up that people actually believe this stuff, but man, is it funny. What a time. Err why can't I be so passionate about uni

40 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

They might have ended up with each other if all this didnt happen, they were both single after the movie so it would have been completely innocent, but the media ruined it by saying it was all going on before he got divorced and she'd be known as a 'homewrecker' forever

Cardi B Asia GIF

DrKindnessKunt1999

That she and Angelina Jolie had a thing. Also, that Gaga was the top in the relationship because of big donkey ****. 

Sarah H
57 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

That she and Angelina Jolie had a thing. Also, that Gaga was the top in the relationship because of big donkey ****. 

I remember the rumour but not the bit about donkey **** :ladyhaha:

I mean....I wouldn't be totally shocked if they hooked up back in the day :staymad:

DrKindnessKunt1999
5 hours ago, Sarah H said:

I remember the rumour but not the bit about donkey **** :ladyhaha:

I mean....I wouldn't be totally shocked if they hooked up back in the day :staymad:

It’s a reference from an old Gaga interview. I can’t find it for some reason though. 

Update: FOUND IT!

Archived