Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does Marry the Night mean to you?

B2theRich33

Featured Posts

B2theRich33

I was bopping the other day to this glorious track... and I was wondering what it was about.... I researched it read about Gaga’s meaning behind the song (ode to New York) and video (most personal story, marrying your past and not letting to stop you) and it got me thinking.... do other people it interpret it differently... how DO YOU interpret Marry the Night (song)?

marry: 
1. join in marriage
2. join together; combine harmoniously.

the:
1. denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.
2. used to point forward to a following qualifying or defining clause or phrase.

night:
1. the period from sunset to sunrise in each twenty-four hours.
2. the period between afternoon and bedtime; an evening.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

for me it's actually called Marry The Knight and it's about an American girl and her dog Ginger in York city that's going to marry a hot Knight.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

27monster27

I interpret it the way that Lady Gaga wrote it; the song is about coming to terms with (or "marrying") your problems.

he/him/his

BabylonChristmas

To me, it's a song about accepting/embracing your insecurities, and the parts of you that you don't feel comfortable showing to others. It's probably one of her deepest, and darkest, but yet one of her most beautiful songs, not gonna lie :selena:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

BabylonChristmas
2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Marry the Night means the world to me. Her best song ever :firega:

The taste, omg

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

For me its about not giving up on your dreams and ambitions. I love the song so much. It is a great anthem to get pumped to take on all the hardships coming your way. Gaga never gave up on her desire to be who she is and neither should we! :party: 

You chew beef, I wear meat.

GagaSine

To me it is a reminder to stay strong and keep fighting for your dreams, because instead of fearing failure you can just marry the night 

Smarticle

Embracing your failures/insecurities while continuing to fight for your dreams/goals :firega:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Archived