💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica STILL holds up

CubbyGaga

Featured Posts

CubbyGaga

By now, I’ve normally stopped obsessively listening to Gaga’s albums after the first 6 months of release, but I’m still HEAVILY listening to Chromatica.  These songs make me incredibly happy. I really truly cannot get enough of this album and I feel like I’m the only one who’s just content with the music alone this era.  

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

It’s really great!! I like every song, Fun Tonight, Replay, and 1000 Doves are being heavily rotated rn, along with the rest of the album!! :firega:

Ladey Gaygay

i literally have not listened to it in full since September:derpga:

Its a good album but for me, she aged

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I need more music vídeos for this era. Besides that, i'm happy

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

imnotyourbabe10

I used to find it incredible hard to listen to because of the themes of mental health and pain.  But I think I've finally understood and gotten into the "dancing through the pain" part of it.  It's a dope album!  (Although Gaga's best/trilogy for me is the TFM - BTW - AP sequence)

CubbyGaga
2 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I used to find it incredible hard to listen to because of the themes of mental health and pain.  But I think I've finally understood and gotten into the "dancing through the pain" part of it.  It's a dope album!  (Although Gaga's best/trilogy for me is TFM - BTW - AP sequence)

My top three Gaga albums are Chromatica, Born This Way, and ARTPOP 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

I love her at her weirdest ❤️
And I’m just a dance music junkie.

Blahwhatever22
18 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I need more music vídeos for this era. Besides that, i'm happy

Gaga: Did you mean more merch for this era?

EgykzinWoAEJrXD?format=jpg&name=largeEgxQFnwUwAARe1U?format=jpg&name=mediumEgxQFnyU4AA8rZ1?format=jpg&name=medium

Reality

It's a fantastic album, but it really sucks that there's almost no promo for it. The MVs we got were great, but I hope that she's able to do something for it in the future.

🖤👹

Totally agree. Still haven't fallen out in love with it or listen to it less. The album is a timeless, house-infused bop :music: 

Archived