Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer wanted to BBQ his ex’s rib and eat it

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I wanted to extract sort of the feeling and the sense of blood and semen from a molecular structure, so that’s where that [the concept] came from. You just get the after feeling of sex from the semen, and the blood is sort of primal, and it was taken out of my own blood sample, so it’s a sense of having me on your skin.” Gaga on her fragrance.

I wouldn't eat the food at Gaga and Armie's wedding, but they'd make a cute couple.

Regina George
20 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Pretty privilege at play, if u accept this, accept an ugly fat guy's weird disturbing kinks too

I didn't say I personally like it.. I don't care about people's fantasies no matter what they look like lmao

MeetinDaShadow
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I mean I look at it this way.. Okay he has those sexual fantasies and he can't really help it BUT as long as he's not really killing people and trying to actually do it I don't care about it and I don't think it's that big of a scandal or a problem? I honestly think people with those "dark" thoughts can't help themselves and 99% of people have weird sexual fantasies that don't have to be anything else than a fantasy.  

He got a taste of period *** and just explored it further. Big deal.

He's an absolutely gross creep but I forgot he was in that gay peach-****ing movie so it's just "fantasies"

Eat me papi! or w/e

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

:bradley:

Wait this is actually creepy :air:

Well i think the eating ribs part is didturbing. And i do believe the response here would be a lot different if this was about an unattractive man.

But the part about the cuts isn't that weird, I like the taste of blood, when it's like, one drop on my finger or sumtn

chaeri pls

Der Meister
17 minutes ago, SKANK said:

“I wanted to extract sort of the feeling and the sense of blood and semen from a molecular structure, so that’s where that [the concept] came from. You just get the after feeling of sex from the semen, and the blood is sort of primal, and it was taken out of my own blood sample, so it’s a sense of having me on your skin.” Gaga on her fragrance.

I wouldn't eat the food at Gaga and Armie's wedding, but they'd make a cute couple.

I agree with you. The thing about Gaga is that she always kept her sex life private (nothing leaked besides Coco the doll from Taylor Kinney). But the role she played as the Countess might be a dead giveaway that she likes to do kinky stuff too. Plus she has a weird obsession with her dead aunt.

See graphic images below:

Spoiler

CQwytTqUEAEjOv_.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

latest?cb=20100723190316&f=1&nofb=1

crop;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Or you can just call it: The art of darkness, as she said many times. :ohwell:

the truth is in her red lipstick

voidfigure
56 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Yeah! I'm feeling really bad for him :fatcat: He may have some kinks and problems but this is too much

It's some Asia Argento scandal-sized material imo... someone debunked them as their own creation, and they will be forgotten shortly. It's sad and unacceptable that he had to go through online hatred and renounce to his new role because of it. It's like that "Timothée Chalamet spreads chlamydia" rumor gone too far. I really hate the internet sometimes. 

Ladey Gaygay

he really continued to make a woman uncomfy after she was clearly weirded out but you guys are like "UGH EAT ME DADDY"...its weird, twinks are weird

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived