Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

Daenerys

Featured Posts

bionic

If the DPPt remakes don't at least contain ALL Gen 1-4 Pokemon, Gamefreak is officially corrupt

buy bionic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Gen IV is my absolute fave and I can't wait to have my squad in 3D:

• Empoleon
  • Luxray
  • Staraptor
  • Roserade
  • Lucario
  • Gallade
buy bionic

bryanspears

They better base it off platinum's story and have the event pokemon actually have events available this time. I want shamin, arceus, darkrai, etc.

Also SWSH was awful so I hope this is a big improvement. It feels like with every new game they dumb it down even more to now being at the point of braindead gameplay. I beat the third gym and lost interested in Gen 8 and haven't had the motivation to pick it back up again

bionic
1 minute ago, bryanspears said:

They better base it off platinum's story and have the event pokemon actually have events available this time. I want shamin, arceus, darkrai, etc.

Also SWSH was awful so I hope this is a big improvement. It feels like with every new game they dumb it down even more to now being at the point of braindead gameplay. I beat the third gym and lost interested in Gen 8 and haven't had the motivation to pick it back up again

I think prospects of event Pokemon like that is near zero

buy bionic

bryanspears
44 minutes ago, bionic said:

I think prospects of event Pokemon like that is near zero

Even if they just gave us another Delta episode-style post game instead of what did they did USUM and the Hoopa rings, I would be satisfied

Archived