💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

Daenerys

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Oh f*ck yes!!! We've been waiting for ages for these remakes, I'm so happy! Hopefully they add more fire types :koons: add in some regional variants plz lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope so. been waiting a long time for them. i just hope they are readding mega evolution for the remakes

You will learn respect!

shoful

Everytime I open this thread I hope that these were announced lmao. I need to cleanse myself after Shield

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

dynamite
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Everytime I open this thread I hope that these were announced lmao. I need to cleanse myself after Shield

I've just ordered that after getting a Switch with Let's Go and loving it.. What's wrong with Shield? :cryga: 

shoful
16 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I've just ordered that after getting a Switch with Let's Go and loving it.. What's wrong with Shield? :cryga: 

I thought it was horrible but I haven’t played since Platinum so :vegas:

Agunimon

My friend is playing through Platinum. This is the first time he's playing Gen 4. He started at Gen 5. He's loving how it's not linear like everywhere else. He got lost trying to get to Snowpoint City.

shoful
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

My friend is playing through Platinum. This is the first time he's playing Gen 4. He started at Gen 5. He's loving how it's not linear like everywhere else. He got lost trying to get to Snowpoint City.

Yesss. He stans the best Pokemon game

Agunimon
Just now, shoful said:

Yesss. He stans the best Pokemon game

He doesn't. I do. He still prefers 5.

33 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Shield is fun if you didn't play any pokemon game since the 3DS

also buy the DLC, they are better than the main game

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

dynamite
1 minute ago, River said:

Shield is fun if you didn't play any pokemon game since the 3DS

also buy the DLC, they are better than the main game

That's good then, the only games I've played were Blue on Gameboy Colour and SoulSilver on DS. I was obsessed with the 1st gen.

But I lost track during 2nd gen so I don't know most of them anymore :neyde: 

Just now, dynamite said:

That's good then, the only games I've played were Blue on Gameboy Colour and SoulSilver on DS. I was obsessed with the 1st gen.

But I lost track during 2nd gen so I don't know most of them anymore :neyde: 

So actually the game is perfect for you, it brings many new pokemon, but not ALL the pokemon, so you can calm down and catch them all without feeling the need to catch almost 900 pokemon + if you buy the DLC you can catch all the legendary pokemon that exists since gen 1.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart
13 hours ago, dynamite said:

The games are great. There's just a ton of hate for the games from people who, for the most part, haven't actually played the game because they read a bunch of viral Twitter posts and decide there.

SWSH are great if you are into competitive battling since its much easier to breed and raise Pokemon. Shiny hunting is also easier: you could hatch several eggs fairly quickly, or you can try Raid dens in the Crown Tundra.

Have fun.:runhug:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

sorry but sword and shield are not great and no one should defend them just because one aspect of the game is okay. the single player campaign is a big joke and the game is just a turd.

such a rich company and they come out with this low effort game with zero love put into it and people still defend it. such a bad looking game, borefest from beginning to end, cutting corners left and right and directions that dont even have a name

i love love looove pokemon. it was such a big part of my childhood and still is in my adulthood. but swsh is just a big fat slap in the face and people still say thanks daddy. 

i actually lost faith that this series will ever be good again because why try to make a great product of love when customers buy a fart in a glass for the same price.

im glad for the people that enjoy them. but i think its the same as parents loving their kids art. not because the drawn picture is good but because they love their child. there is zero effort in the newer games.

sorry i just had to get this off my chest right now. not attacking anybody who likes the games. ive only met nice people in gagadaily pokemon threads, especially Lion Heart

You will learn respect!

Naak Le Vaar

Sword and Shield are fun games, I don't think they're good pokemon games.

If you're completely new to the series or are a very casual gamer then yeah it's fun. Im not even using the word casual in a derogatory way, but the games feel like they are made to appeal to the lowest common denominator. The games feel so bare bones in comparison to what they used to be like on the DS.

I get that each gen is gonna have it's up and downs and there are so many improvements made in Sword and Shield that I can't live without, but in the least offensive way possible Sword and Shield feel like total cash grabs. No creativity, feels super rushed, a company as rich as The Pokemon Company know they can put out mediocre content and still sell millions.

The flaws with the games as of late are far too numerous to count imo. The games are still good just so irritating knowing the games could be so much better if GameFreak cared/TPC allowed GF to have more room to breathe. I hope the Diamond Pearl remakes feel more like Crown of Tundra and less like vanilla Sword Shield.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived