💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

Daenerys

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
39 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

The FIRE type Elite Four member only had 2 actual Fire types on his team! One of them being a Rapidash!!

I kinda prefer this? That was always one of the more fun challenges considering how you didnt just need water to sweep his team lol

signing out

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkyhaus

I remember buying a Pokemon magazine with all information about this game in it before the game was even released and thinking the graphics and everything were amazing 

The nostalgia :bradley:

Justin Drew Bieber
9 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

AHHHH

does anyone remember owning the DS stylus? I had the pearl one 

stylussideonbig.jpg

I had the Pearl one too :giveup:

20 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

THIS. Gen 4 is literally the best Gen and they’re barely giving it a remake 13 years later while Kanto has gotten like 4 remakes

21 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

THIS. Gen 4 is literally the best Gen and they’re barely giving it a remake 13 years later while Kanto has gotten like 4 remakes

Storyline, mythological references, locations, music (Dialga & Palkia's theme), legendaries, starters, new evo for eevee and other old pokemon,....  Almost everything is on point. 

littlepotter

The way i've never played a pokemon game but i'm dying to get into them

chaeri pls

Justin Drew Bieber
52 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

The way i've never played a pokemon game but i'm dying to get into them

It’s never too late, they’re so good :bradley:

RAMROD

Looking forward for nostalgia. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It’s never too late, they’re so good :bradley:

Well I just modded my Wii so I'll be playing everything I can emulate on it :fan:

chaeri pls

bloody g
15 hours ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

I'm hoping they'll be a bit better since 2020/covid kinda gave them an extra year to work on them. But obviously the pandemic probably made it harder in general. I've played every generation, but I haven't really enjoyed the games since Gen V. Even the Gen III remakes felt a little off, so I really hope these are better but I'm not really expecting them to be

i don't have any expectations and i know i'll still be disappointed

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

dynamite
On 1/14/2021 at 8:30 PM, dynamite said:

Omg that's what I wanted from Let's Go, I got it for the Switch because it was apparently like the Gameboy versions but was disappointed when I played it and it was like Pokémon Go

I have since given Let's Go another chance and was mistaken, it's only the catching function which is like Pokemon Go, the game is literally the Gameboy games remastered and I haven't stopped playing it in days 

Now I've got Shield waiting for me to pick up from the shop :neyde:

I've been missing out

dynamite

There doesn't seem to be a recent Let's Go thread, does anyone here have Let's Go Eevee to be able to trade the exclusives with me? I need all of them :neyde: 

Man, I was hoping for a ruveal trailer or some actual leaks.

obs it’s coming this year, it’s been rumored for so long and it’s the anniversary

dynamite

Does anyone have Let's Go Eevee to be able to trade the exclusives with me? :neyde: I'm missing Ekans, Vulpix etc

Archived