Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

Daenerys

Featured Posts

NichuuB
5 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

The best gen finally getting the remakes they deserve:giveup: I hope they don't make Cynthia easy new players need to experience the trial that is beating this lady:dom:

With the exp. share and fairy type, they´ll probably destroy the fun of being beatten by her:saladga:

Property of @Whale

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Oh my god. Ever since I was 12 I have loved Diamond and Pearl, I would daydream about battling Cynthia all day at school :lmao: I am HYPED. Thank god I have a switch already! My boy Garchomp is coming back :ally:

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

NEW MEGA FORMS PLEASE AND THANK YOU :giveup:

Mega starters, mega Drapion, mega Hippowdon, mega Bronzong. :ally: (So every elite 4’s strongest Pokémon gets a mega form, except Cynthia’s Garchomp needs some stat fixing because its mega form is slower than its normal form)

Meruk Holland

Thank god, I am so ready for this remake. So many of my favorite Pokemon come from these games, especially Cherrim and Lucario.

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Probably getting announced next month or in march :shrug: 

My guess would be on Pokemon Day like they did with SwSh. So, Feb 27th.

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

My guess would be on Pokemon Day like they did with SwSh. So, Feb 27th.

Yup most likely, I expect a Pokemon specific direct on the 27th so we shall see I guess :shrug:

LOVE JUNKIE
1 hour ago, bloody grammys said:

i hope they're miles better than anything release since B&W

I'm hoping they'll be a bit better since 2020/covid kinda gave them an extra year to work on them. But obviously the pandemic probably made it harder in general. I've played every generation, but I haven't really enjoyed the games since Gen V. Even the Gen III remakes felt a little off, so I really hope these are better but I'm not really expecting them to be

on a three day bender

Archived