💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Swine at iTunes festival

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

This whole performance is iconic. The flying swines, the pigs in the background, the raw vocals, Gaga’s performance and the fact it was a live song debut. Even though it has a conpletely different meaning.

Tricon shît:firega:

LittleMonster20
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

This whole performance is iconic. The flying swines, the pigs in the background, the raw vocals, Gaga’s performance and the fact it was a live song debut. Even though it has a conpletely different meaning.

Tricon shît:firega:

LOVED the entire iTunes festival! It was so epic. So cool how she debuted ALL those songs LIVE in one night.

Donatellah
1 minute ago, Tomiel25 said:

I still waiting for this version to leak :smh:

Isn't it the same as the album version?

HausOfAntonio
6 minutes ago, Tomiel25 said:

I still waiting for this version to leak :smh:

The intro was just a live version add-on. The Swine demo we have didn’t have that and it was from a lot earlier than the album version and live performance. 

djBuffoon

I still wish that actual guitars and percussion were mixed into the album version.

Granted, if I hadn't heard/seen this performance first, it wouldn't make a difference.

TheOriginalOne

The entirety of Swinefest is so iconic. Even the centuries of waiting between some of the songs. :legend:

and these are the versions of ARTPOP & Sex Dreams I always go back to :music:

The whole Swinefest is 👌🏻😗 Chef's kiss 😗👌🏻, I really don't understand why Gaga looked at the current versions of the performed songs and went like I NEED TO CHANGE EVERYTHING

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Tomiel25
12 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

Isn't it the same as the album version?

The guy who leaked the manicure demo (swinefest version) said that he had this version to he leaked a few things before been blocked on twitter but not this one. we already have the (manicure, sexdreams, iwbwy) demos so far but not this one :smh:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Donatellah
4 minutes ago, Tomiel25 said:

The guy who leaked the manicure demo (swinefest version) said that he had this version to he leaked a few things before been blocked on twitter but not this one. we already have the (manicure, sexdreams, iwbwy) demos so far but not this one :smh:

Oof, I didn't know about that. However, I'm sure this version of Swine is the same as the album version, but obviously it's a live rendention so it sounds more alive and bold I guess

Plus, there's already a leaked demo 

Archived