💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga’s existence ever feel...

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Unreal to you?

Like we have this multi talented woman we stan, idolize, fan and obsess over. We sign up on a fandom website dedicated to her and discuss anything and everything about her career and what not. We get excited about anything that has to do with her whether it’s promo for her album or single or a partnership with a watch company like Tudor, we are excited to hear anything her name is attached too.

She has released 6 albums, done an award winning movie, starred in season of AHS, and has won all these awards and participated in activism since the beginning of her career. We are all so entertained, touched, intrigued and inspired by her. 

Does her existence ever feel just like it’s just TOO GOOD to be true? It does to me sometimes like I’m just so greatful for her existence and glad that I get to live in the same time as this amazing woman! Anyone else feel like this? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LittleMonster20

Yes, she’s truly one in a BILLION superstar. She’s not one icon, she’s every icon! :giveup:

chromatic puzea
3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Yes, she’s truly one in a BILLION superstar. She’s not one icon, she’s every icon! :giveup:

tricon activity

do u like the jojo siwa song

Bradley

Yes, honestly she's the perfect entertainer to me.

No one has her vision, no one sings like her. She almost has a little of everything that makes her aware of the arts of other fields that she incorporates so well into her music.

She's involved in politics, movies, TV shows, music, and I believe one day she will collaborate with gaming companies too. No one can tell me she wasn't gaming while making Chromatica. Not only can you see the influences on the visuals of the era, but she also interacted with the Fortnite CEO or something.

7 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Unreal to you?

Like we have this multi talented woman we stan, idolize, fan and obsess over. We sign up on a fandom website dedicated to her and discuss anything and everything about her career and what not. We get excited about anything that has to do with her whether it’s promo for her album or single or a partnership with a watch company like Tudor, we are excited to hear anything her name is attached too.

She has released 6 albums, done an award winning movie, starred in season of AHS, and has won all these awards and participated in activism since the beginning of her career. We are all so entertained, touched, intrigued and inspired by her. 

Does her existence ever feel just like it’s just TOO GOOD to be true? It does to me sometimes like I’m just so greatful for her existence and glad that I get to live in the same time as this amazing woman! Anyone else feel like this? 

No. Her existence feels just right. I stanned Madonna before her and know how it feels to trail a true LEGEND.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I felt like that during the TF and TFM era cause she always portrayed herself as very unusual and unrelatable, she stopped doing it during the BTW era so that feeling went away

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lemondeduerl

I feel like I have known two Gagas. Gaga from 2008-2011 who felt ethereal and mysterious. And the human Gaga, the person behind the artists. I mean I like both sides, sometimes I miss the "old Gaga" but I actually I appreciate her more as a singer, person and songwriter anfter Joanne. But she left the fantasy and behind, and that idea. And I'm not mad with it it's just different sides of her. People change and mature. It's an evolution. 

:)

Shipper

She's the only one I stan. And I personally feel connected with her as a person and not only as an artist. I feel like I'm growing older with her and the older you get the less you feel you have to prove anything and you just do what you feel like. 

I don't worship her like others here and I know she has a life so I don't feel like she owes fans anything.

I won't complain if we get extra promo though :lolga:

I just want to know she will continue producing work she believes and enjoys in both music and film. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Does her existence ever feel just like it’s just TOO GOOD to be true?

It would if people wouldn't keep on insisting she's being lazy :vegas:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I feel like I have known two Gagas. Gaga from 2008-2011 who felt ethereal and mysterious. And the human Gaga, the person behind the artists. I mean I like both sides, sometimes I miss the "old Gaga" but I actually I appreciate her more as a singer, person and songwriter anfter Joanne. But she left the fantasy and behind, and that idea. And I'm not mad with it it's just different sides of her. People change and mature. It's an evolution. 

Same! I get exactly what you mean. But she was really quite interesting all throughout the AP ERA she lost the signature “craziness” in 2014 or so. I agree though, even tho the “mysterious ness” is gone, it’s still great to see different sides to her. I’m glad I stan an Artist who is literally constantly evolving! 

Yes it is unreal that she has released so many triconic bops, truly a legend, we have to stan :bradley: Sometimes I am amazed at the impact she has had, and the imagery attached to each single, and then the EPIC recovery she did when the public started to turn on her. Never seen anything like it :pawsup:

Smother Em Eh
On 1/14/2021 at 3:43 PM, Lady Papa said:

Yes it is unreal that she has released so many triconic bops, truly a legend, we have to stan :bradley: Sometimes I am amazed at the impact she has had, and the imagery attached to each single, and then the EPIC recovery she did when the public started to turn on her. Never seen anything like it :pawsup:

Me too! And the fact that she has done SO MUCH in just 12 years is amazing! And I know right! She rised so high, fell so low, then rised higher again! One of its kind, truly :pawsup:

Archived