performance

Katy Perry - Firework : “Celebrating America” event

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Amazing firework show. Something about Katy’s vocals felt kinda...off to me, but she did well. 

Nuggets
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

How very literal. And again, make use of props more than talent to shine. How very on brand of her. :billie:

Seethe!

TanWeeklyBluet-size_restricted.gif

OT: Talented queen! She's having a we love her again moment, I can see why some people are pressed. :applause:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

StrawberryBlond

I was surprised she sang as well as she did. All her performances lately have been sounding much better than they used to. Maybe she got singing lessons in the last few years. I'd normally wince at her performing Firework but she did that very well. All the same, do we still need to see her performing this at every single celebratory event she gets given? That song is a decade old now and its been majorly over-played. We get it now. I don't see other artists who are still performing hits from a decade ago constantly at events that aren't their concerts. She even sang this back when she was campaigning for Obama. But at the same time, I guess, what other big hit does Katy have that's appropriate for such an event? But at least Roar isn't quite as old.

Archived