Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

This Album is Fire, ARTPOP new review

Gorehound

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Reaction content peaked in like 2017/18. Since then people caught on that you can get a few thousands views from stans by going through pop catalogs.

holy scheisse

I love this guy's reaction to reputation. He was Bopping haha 

He said manicure gave him "end of movie credits vibes" a truly intuitive king referencing the Guy video like that 

Justin Drew Bieber

I’m sorry but I always find it funny how straights often refer to good music as “fire” or “🔥:lmao:

Agunimon
33 minutes ago, JustTea said:

I always knew straight ppl (GP) would like J'n'D, should have been a single. :koons:

literally everyone I know except strict dance pop gays like Jewels and Drugs... straight up the best song on the album.

Agunimon
1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

I really, really want to like these reactions vids. But when there's a reaction to older albums, or even new ones that have already spawned two or three singles, and the reactor acts they've never heard a song EVERYONE has heard? I just have to wipe the cringe off my face and back away. 

That said, good for ARTPOP. It's the album that made me stan.

At least they're not as cringe as the ones that are like LISTENING TO BLACKOUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2020 -- REACTION by CLEARLY a Britney stan. :saladga:

Archived