💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B has scored her first leading role in a movie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cardi B has scored her first leading role in a movie. She  is set to star in Paramount’s upcoming film “Assisted Living.”

"Assisted Living” is being described as a “raucous comedy” with “tremendous heart,” in the vein of classic funny films like “Tootsie,” “Sister Act” and “Mrs. Doubtfire.”
Amber (Cardi B), a small-time crook who finds herself in over her head when a heist goes wrong. On the run from the cops and her former crew, she struggles to find anywhere to hide. Running out of options, Amber disguises herself as an elderly woman and hides out in the one place no one will look — her estranged grandmother’s nursing home.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

vyniildisk

you know, she was actually pretty decent in Hustlers, maybe because she was just playing herself, like Gaga in ASIB

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

you know, she was actually pretty decent in Hustlers, maybe because she was just playing herself, like Gaga in ASIB

danger smelling GIF

3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

g0rl you're right but run

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, pussycat said:

If she can act..... we all can

She is great actress. She plays amazing every time when she is "divorcing" her husband.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

OT: yes cardi yes movie role. We need rappers like her :applause::party: 

2 minutes ago, Runway said:

The poor attempt at shade :toofunny:

So they can get on their f*cking keyboards and make *cardi* the bad guy, chun li :v:

vyniildisk
Just now, holy scheisse said:

So they can get on their f*cking keyboards and make *cardi* the bad guy, chun li :v:

music video eye roll GIF by Apple Music

Runway
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

Following in Gaga's footsteps I see. It sounds like it might be a decent movie.

Best Actress in a Leading Role - Comedy or Musical... and the winner is: Cardi B!

200.gif

I hope The Nanny remake/reboot or whatever you wanna call it happens with her in the leading role. Even Fran herself has been talking about it for years now. 

Archived