series

WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ā 

pd2412.jpg

Ā 

2 episodes premiere tonight , Friday, Jan 15 2021 , 3 AM Eastern/12 AM Pacific (exact time slot as Mandalorian before it)

MCU Phase 4 is starting finally. You ready? :sis:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

The audacity of you making a WandaVision thread without tagging me :triggered:

No, but really, I'm so excited for this show! :excited2:

I've heard that it starts off relatively slow, but that's to be expected because most of it will be a sitcom at first. That said, I love sitcoms and I'm completely fine with that. We're getting the first two episodes tonight/tomorrow, so that should help.

Also, we definitely know that we're getting a new costume for Wanda and I'm soooooo excited to see that! :giveup:Ā 

šŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

One question: we all thought the plot would be Wanda creating an alternative reality where Vision is alive and they live a happy sitcom life but that ain't it, right? At least the last trailers gave me the vibe people (including Wanda and Vision) are somewhere against their will

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, Red said:

One question: we all thought the plot would be Wanda creating an alternative reality where Vision is alive and they live a happy sitcom life but that ain't it, right? At least the last trailers gave me the vibe people (including Wanda and Vision) are somewhere against their will

From what Iā€™m assuming, youā€™re right. From whatā€™s out there, her realities change putting them in different tv sitcoms from differentĀ decades with each episode being a different eraĀ and those moments where sheā€™s facing the truth are those moments where it looks like theyā€™re against their will.Ā 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

RAMROD

Just finished watching it. It's so good :applause:

I was in for the comedy since that's what it was promoted as, but actually it got underlying mystery to it and I cannot wait to see more :giveup:Ā 

I really felt like I was brught in to Wanda's world which was looking fine the outaide but actually way too antiseptic and unsettling, or even sinister, underneath. Ahhh, like I said, I cannot wait to see more! Look forward for next Friday! :woot:

Oof I've just finished the second episode and boy, oh, boy, this is Marvel Studios at its best, what a serve

Ā 

Spoiler

My theory is that they captured Wanda and Vision's "corpse" somehow and they revived him to use his AI to process data (because of that job scene), and the twoĀ are being kept captive in some facility and Wanda is editing reality to protect VisionĀ and keep him calm, but she neither is responsible for what is happening norĀ she knows what's happening

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
CyanLights
On 1/15/2021 at 1:18 PM, Red said:
Ā  Hide contents

My theory is that they captured Wanda and Vision's "corpse" somehow and they revived him to use his AI to process data (because of that job scene), and the twoĀ are being kept captive in some facility and Wanda is editing reality to protect VisionĀ and keep him calm, but she neither is responsible for what is happening norĀ she knows what's happening

Ā 

Seems like episode three really pushes this theory even moreĀ :ally:

31 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Seems like episode three really pushes this theory even moreĀ :ally:

With Geraldine/Monica being thrown out by Wanda, I thinks this theory doesn't work. Wanda definitely knows what's going on to some degree and has control of it.

ShayCristoforo

I really do think Wanda has some control. Demonstrated by how time jumped back a few seconds when he questioned stuff.

Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• 2 weeks later...
RAMROD

Yessss! it is so good and intense.

Loooove the villainy energy oozing fromĀ Wanda.

Like, it really feels we are getting closer to climax now.

Ā 

• CyanLights changed the title to WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

Archived