series

WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

CyanLights
1 minute ago, River said:
  Hide contents

lol same it's just like "oh nice sitcom" then BAM slap

I think Wanda actually losing the control on her and she's there at will, a Stockholm syndrome kind of thing.. you notince her breakdown when she held the dog and they talked about death and how Wanda can't bring the dead? it was like Agnes lost someone and the control on her was lost

Spoiler

for real, the first few episodes got my head spinning for a day and a half with theories :air: 

but YES 100%, theres so much more to Agnes that we dont know yet (other than the obvious Agatha is Agnes the witch stuff). I have a feeling that dog thing is going to pop up again next episode and connect more dots 

• CyanLights changed the title to WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
24 minutes ago, Red said:

People are starting to lose their minds with their Mephisto theories :bear: I've seen a person saying he is the mailman :bear:

I personally think Mephisto either is Dottie or he isn't in the show at all, they are just trolling the comic book fans

Yeah, some of the Mephisto theories are a bit too much. I still probably think that there's some "big bad" at the end of the series, whether that be Mephisto, Nightmare, or Agnes, but I'm interested to see how they'll introduce them. We only have 4 episodes left, so I'm lowkey nervous that it might feel like rushed. 

🃏🖤👹

2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:
  Hide contents

for real, the first few episodes got my head spinning for a day and a half with theories :air: 

but YES 100%, theres so much more to Agnes that we dont know yet (other than the obvious Agatha is Agnes the witch stuff). I have a feeling that dog thing is going to pop up again next episode and connect more dots 

Spoiler

omg the STOP IT STOP IT of the boss' wife at the the dinner got me spinning for days, it was so horrific and chilling and like what the hell is going on, does she knows, did she wake for a second to save her husband????

Maybe the dog was her way to make the kids grow up but the plan failed, maybe she's in control by someone else.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

CyanLights
Just now, River said:
  Hide contents

omg the STOP IT STOP IT of the boss' wife at the the dinner got me spinning for days, it was so horrific and chilling and like what the hell is going on, does she knows, did she wake for a second to save her husband????

Maybe the dog was her way to make the kids grow up but the plan failed, maybe she's in control by someone else.

Spoiler

I think so too, maybe thats where this Mephisto theory comes in but i dont know much about him tbh 

I know theyre trying to frame Wanda as the bad guy and making it look like she's going crazy, but I have a feeling Sword stole Vision's body for weaponry and Wanda went to take him back and that Hayward is really this Mephisto dude 

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, some of the Mephisto theories are a bit too much. I still probably think that there's some "big bad" at the end of the series, whether that be Mephisto, Nightmare, or Agnes, but I'm interested to see how they'll introduce them. We only have 4 episodes left, so I'm lowkey nervous that it might feel like rushed. 

Yes and if it's Mephisto, I don't expect him to be full on Devil-like, I think they'll water it down a lot and change the character so it fits the vibe of the MCU

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister G

Okay can we discuss that ending to Episode 5? I had a feeling "he" would somehow come back but I was not expecting the "other version" of him :saladga:

Reality
3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Okay can we discuss that ending to Episode 5? I had a feeling "he" would somehow come back but I was not expecting the "other version" of him :saladga:

I think that this is our first real introduction to the multiverse. We know that this show connects with Doctor Strange 2, and by extension, Spider-Man 3, which will both deal with the multiverse in a more direct way. 

There's been a lot of theories and speculation floating around—naturally—as to Peters' Quicksilver and who exactly he is. There are some people who think that he's an entirely new version of Quicksilver, just played by the same actor who did the X-Men movies. There are also some people who believe that he's actually Mephisto or another evil deity who's using the form of Quicksilver to trick Wanda into getting what they want.

I feel like those two theories don't make sense though. For the first one, I think that'd just be way too confusing, especially for general audiences. If they're just going to recast him, then why not get a new actor entirely? Why confuse the audience into thinking it's the Fox X-men Quicksilver? For the second theory, I also think that's a little far fetched. If he was Mephisto, why wouldn't he take the form of Aaron Taylor Johnson's Quicksilver? That would make more sense if they wanted to trick Wanda because Wanda actually has a personal connection to his version as opposed to Peters' version. 

🃏🖤👹

B2theRich33

SPOILERS AHEAD:

im on mobile so forgive me, and I’m on break at work... but episode 5 really laid out the groundwork for what’s to come and how ambitious the MCU is about to become. By the introduction of Evan Peter’s Quicksilver, we now have entered the multiverse... and we’ll see these repercussions through the MCU now... Agnes/Agatha is clearly working for someone else... I think Mephisto, and it’s her husband... there are so many subtle cues that hint towards it. And we have yet to see him. Agnes was the one to push the idea of children on Wanda in episode 1&2... and now death? Hmmm.. girl whatchu tryin to do. Who you working for? Also, in the comics she is Wanda’s mentor who is working for mephisto and has Wanda create her children for him... I don’t see it going this route, but something similar perhaps. Agnes can’t be trusted.... SWORD can’t be trusted... Wanda is not in control of this reality. She’s being puppeteered by someone for a greater play.... also, Captain Marvel 2 is gonna probably touch upon the rift between Monica and her... Also, I can’t wait to see Dr. Strange show up at the end of this!! 

bionic

IMO the past 2 episodes have made it pretty clear that there's a real bad guy somewhere, but IDK who. I don't suspect Agnes because in the 'off screen' bits she seems just as over the role-play as all the other characters do. We know that Wanda didn't create the hex and that she's just keeping it together to try and protect Vision/her family. She seemed quite scared when she was saying she didn't know what happened. That Heather Chandler-esque woman in the ladies club (episode 2?) was the closest to having a villain that we've seen

buy bionic

bionic
17 minutes ago, Mister G said:

My interpretation was 

Spoiler

Wanda told kids that the dead are dead. You can't bring them back. SO she (or one of the kids???) got an alternative Quicksilver from the X-Men universe to take that place. This would be somewhat consistent with the alternate realities we saw in Avengers: Endgame

But that obviously assumes that they are who they are presenting themselves to be and not a decoy, impostor etc

buy bionic

vyniildisk
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Vision looks about 100 years older than Wanda. Like he should be her dad rather than husband. Gross

he is so sexy, idk if is his accent but he looks good both when he is in red and when he is normal

bionic
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

he is so sexy, idk if is his accent but he looks good both when he is in red and when he is normal

Norm >>> Vision

buy bionic

vyniildisk
Just now, bionic said:

Norm >>> Vision

idk who that is, i don't know anything about super heroes

Mister G
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

IMO the past 2 episodes have made it pretty clear that there's a real bad guy somewhere, but IDK who. I don't suspect Agnes because in the 'off screen' bits she seems just as over the role-play as all the other characters do. We know that Wanda didn't create the hex and that she's just keeping it together to try and protect Vision/her family. She seemed quite scared when she was saying she didn't know what happened. That Heather Chandler-esque woman in the ladies club (episode 2?) was the closest to having a villain that we've seen

And @Reality so my thoughts are that it's either her snatching Quicksilver from the Fox XMEN universe since he's alive. OR this could be Monica's Biospace Engineer friend that she said lives for this kind of stuff. I will admit that when you see what's happening in Westview now, a lot of activities and events from the first two episodes start to make sense. It's almost as if subconsciously, some of the people there know she's holding them against their will and they're slowly breaking free anytime she slips up or gets pushed into a corner with too many questions. I was skeptical at first but I will say that MARVEL is doing fantastic with the series. 

5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

idk who that is, i don't know anything about super heroes

Norm is the guy from Vision's work

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived