Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Lumiere

Spoiler-ish question

Spoiler

I wonder why Monica didn't wanna talk about Carol? Did she feel abandoned because Carol was busy in other galaxies?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

Spoiler-ish question

Hide contents

I wonder why Monica didn't wanna talk about Carol? Did she feel abandoned because Carol was busy in other galaxies?

Maybe. Or there were a rift that happened. Looks like that is where the 2nd ones will be exploring, I guess. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

So it's mostly House of M idea in some sense

ep 5 was amazing

did u guys notice that kid drawing of the gay flag in the kitchen? so cute :fatcat:

so pietro is just a recasting or is it really the mutant??

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, River said:

did u guys notice that kid drawing of the gay flag in the kitchen? so cute :fatcat:

That is a big hint if you never read Wiccan comics aka the character in my avatar right meow  :giggle:

10 minutes ago, River said:

so [redacted] is just a recasting or is it really the mutant??

Humm..., or it could be neither :gum:  :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is a big hint if you never read Wiccan comics aka the character in my avatar right meow  :giggle:

Humm..., or it could be neither :gum:  :giggle:

Wellll he’s more fox .. than mcu ... in his behavior 

something that she couldn’t now.. so it’s really him. 

Also he looks older than her because he was born in 1955 and she was born in 1989 so I think it's really him

bionic

Vision looks about 100 years older than Wanda. Like he should be her dad rather than husband. Gross

buy bionic

CyanLights
9 hours ago, River said:

so [removed for spoilers] is just a recasting or is it really the mutant??

I think neither actually for this reason: 

Spoiler

I think Pietro is actually Pietro, but from another timeline/universe. Right now we have the Evan Peters Pietro and the Aaron Taylor-Johnson that we know from Age of Ultron that died in that movie but the Evan Peters Pietro (where we last saw them in the 1980's btw) did not. 

I think Wandavision is Marvel's way of introducing characters from other universes (i.e. different movie contracts). 

This is probably the mini introduction to Dr. Strange 2 (which is called Multiverse of Madness) where we might see things like the three different Spider Mans from the various movies (Toby McGuire, Tom Holland, and Andrew Garfield). 

Spoiler

Ok, I'm now kinda on the fence about Pietro being the actual Pietro or someone pretending to be him, I still think it is most likely to be someone pretending to be him, however I've seen a theory about the one who brought him (but from another universe) back being Wiccan, as he can alter reality too (he made the stark and so on) and also I've just watched a video where one guy mentions that in the Closed Caption/audio description version of the episode they literally refer to him as "Pietro from the X-Men movies"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

People are starting to lose their minds with their Mephisto theories :bear: I've seen a person saying he is the mailman :bear:

I personally think Mephisto either is Dottie or he isn't in the show at all, they are just trolling the comic book fans

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

22 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I think neither actually for this reason: 

Hide contents

I think Pietro is actually Pietro, but from another timeline/universe. Right now we have the Evan Peters Pietro and the Aaron Taylor-Johnson that we know from Age of Ultron that died in that movie but the Evan Peters Pietro (where we last saw them in the 1980's btw) did not. 

I think Wandavision is Marvel's way of introducing characters from other universes (i.e. different movie contracts). 

This is probably the mini introduction to Dr. Strange 2 (which is called Multiverse of Madness) where we might see things like the three different Spider Mans from the various movies (Toby McGuire, Tom Holland, and Andrew Garfield). 

Spoiler

yeah this is why he looks older, he needs to be like 65 now or even more because he ages quickly when he run fast, also the theme of the episode was "death" so she couldn't bring her Pietro back like she said, but she still wanted to bring him back, so she pulled a Pietro from another universe/timeline..

Or unless it's the kids who wanted to surprise their mother and they pulled him off the Fox universe by accident?!

CyanLights
Just now, River said:
  Hide contents

Or unless it's the kids who wanted to surprise their mother and they pulled him off the Fox universe by accident?!

I've thought of this actually

Spoiler

Esp since the kids are in the "Young Avengers" in the comics, so they are known to be extremely powerful. The kids heard the mom upset about her brother (she didnt say he was dead, just far away) so they pulled the closest thing they knew about 

2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I've thought of this actually

Hide contents

Esp since the kids are in the "Young Avengers" in the comics, so they are known to be extremely powerful. The kids heard the mom upset about her brother (she didnt say he was dead, just far away) so they pulled the closest thing they knew about 

Spoiler

yeah they also didn't know how he looks so they just pulled a "Pietro" and Fox's came because as far as we know, there are only 2.

But then what about the whole X-Men rumors?

Unless she'll learn about them next ep and open the gate for them to come? maybe they were all here but stuck in a different dimension and just needs to be released, like they saw all the events but couldn't help..

CyanLights
Just now, River said:
  Hide contents

yeah they also didn't know how he looks so they just pulled a "Pietro" and Fox's came because as far as we know, there are only 2.

But then what about the whole X-Men rumors?

Unless she'll learn about them next ep and open the gate for them to come? maybe they were all here but stuck in a different dimension and just needs to be released, like they saw all the events but couldn't help..

Spoiler

I think thats where Agnes/Agatha would come in, she's supposedly a very powerful witch, but Im pretty sure she's not friendly lol

Honestly who knows this entire show got me ****ed up lmao 

1 minute ago, CyanLights said:
  Hide contents

I think thats where Agnes/Agatha would come in, she's supposedly a very powerful witch, but Im pretty sure she's not friendly lol

Honestly who knows this entire show got me ****ed up lmao 

Spoiler

lol same it's just like "oh nice sitcom" then BAM slap

I think Wanda actually losing the control on her and she's there at will, a Stockholm syndrome kind of thing.. you notince her breakdown when she held the dog and they talked about death and how Wanda can't bring the dead? it was like Agnes lost someone and the control on her was lost

• CyanLights changed the title to WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

Archived