💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

bionic
6 hours ago, Reality said:

It wasn't about the comics though. It was about the whole "Ralph Bohner" thing. Personally, that was the one thing in the finale I didn't care for, and I can understand why people would be so upset, but at the end of the day, I don't care. I don't really care about integrating the Fox X-Men into the MCU, but apparently a lot of people did.

The Ralph Bohner 'twist' felt like a more obnoxious version of the Mandarin twist in Iron Man 3

buy bionic

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
4 hours ago, bionic said:

The Ralph Bohner 'twist' felt like a more obnoxious version of the Mandarin twist in Iron Man 3

I agree. Yeah, I wasn’t a fan of it 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
10 minutes ago, lego said:

No new WV ep tomorrow 😢

We're getting some BTS stuff for Assembled, though!

🃏🖤👹

Head Empty

I just watched the Assembled episode and realised that the set they use for the town is the same set Gaga used at the end of 911 :mark:

lady-gaga-911-music-video-3.png

wandavision.png

bionic
Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

I just watched the Assembled episode and realised that the set they use for the town is the same set Gaga used at the end of 911 :mark:

lady-gaga-911-music-video-3.png
wandavision-big-pietro-clue.jpg

The lighting fixtures give it away too:

Vision-1200x635.jpg

911 and WANDAVISION are very thematically similar

buy bionic

Reality

First of all, not the BTS episode being longer than the actual episodes :bradley: 

But seriously, I really love seeing the behind the scenes of big projects like this. It really puts a spotlight on how hard everywork in front of and behind the camera worked and these BTS features always make me appreciate the actual show more. 

🃏🖤👹

• 3 weeks later...
yes and
On 2/14/2021 at 12:42 PM, Sour Candy said:

As far as I remember, WandaVision is supposed to lead us directly to the Doctor Strange sequel. So I guess this version of Vision will die eventually too and Wanda will lose her mind becoming the main antagonist of the new Doctor Strange movie under the influence of Mephisto/Nightmare.

Well, it is what is it is :poot:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived