Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna for “Essence” magazine

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Teletubby

nothing about album or new music 
dsddf.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

2 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

ugh these pictures

You didn't have to snap us that hard bitch

Yes she did :vegas:

ErtEuJkW4AI34G3?format=jpg&name=medium

Hottie Detector

WOW, this shoot is amazing! I've been using Fenty skin recently and it's working really well! With that being said, please release new music Rihanna :messga:

15 minutes ago, Bloody Josh said:

WOW, this shoot is amazing! I've been using Fenty skin recently and it's working really well! With that being said, please release new music Rihanna :messga:

What product did u buy? I hesitated to buy it at sephora

I mean the shoot is amazing... But at this point don't expect her to release anything music-related any time soon... It's clear as a sky that she doesn't care about the music that much.... Also at this point, I wonder if people would care about it if she released it.... I mean it's been so long that she became more of a makeup girl than a pop girl 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

mr.peter
1 minute ago, nikola said:

I mean the shoot is amazing... But at this point don't expect her to release anything music-related any time soon... It's clear as a sky that she doesn't care about the music that much.... Also at this point, I wonder if people would care about it if she released it.... I mean it's been so long that she became more of a makeup girl than a pop girl 

Nah I think she was pulling in strong streams still ! I remember her being all over the top streams list when everyone was posting them . People will eat up her next album. 

just bought her complete album box set on vinyl it was only 260 great deal 

53 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

What product did u buy? I hesitated to buy it at sephora

I got the starter kit, its really good and it smells great too!

Archived