Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Björk, FKA twigs, The Chemical Brothers will curate shows for Sonos Radio

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

D'Angelo, Bjork, FKA twigs and The Chemical Brothers will curate their own shows for Sonos Radio

Erob4RLWMAI9s_r?format=jpg&name=medium

The subscription radio streaming service has asked all four acts to curate their very own radio stations. Given the eclecticism of this group of musicians, the new channels are sure to contain exciting selections.

Airing first is D’Angelo’s station, named “Feverish Fantazmagoria” (January 13th), followed by FKA twigs’ “main squeeze”. On February 24th, Björk will debut “21 years worth of wave files liquidated into a stream”, while The Chemical Brothers will launch “Radio Chemical” on March 2nd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ_PtfjMpqW/?utm_source=ig_embed

Source: https://consequenceofsound.net/2021/01/sonos-radio-stations-dangelo-bjork-fka-twigs-chemical/

alsemanche

I wish it wasn't a paid subscription tbh. I wanna listen to Twigs' and Bjork's but no way am I paying 8$ for that 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ladey Gaygay

OMFG BJORK AND TWIGS JGIGDHJBDHBDBDJK

its been a WHILE since bjork performed

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Leblanc
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

I wish it wasn't a paid subscription tbh. I wanna listen to Twigs' and Bjork's but no way am I paying 8$ for that 

You want them to work for free for ya? :bear:

I always let the good ones go

alsemanche
41 minutes ago, Pickle Boy said:

You want them to work for free for ya? :bear:

I mean they're not exactly working, it's essentially just a curated playlist on the radio, not even their own songs (at least that's the case for bjork). but anyway im not asking them to do anything for me, i just hoped it wasn't so i can have access to it and enjoy it as well :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived