Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Dua the most glamorous poptart ever?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

Watch this video, is like a second nature for her.

Dua is classy AF, She is always selling glamour extravaganzza and she have the looks for it!

No matter if she is on the beach, she always have this perfect polished sexy look, with or without makeup

Clearly she cares a lot about her looks and fashion overall

She is always taking risks but on the classy sexy side

She is the fashion icon of this generation

I cant think of other popstar that were this glamorous! Gaga was fashionable, it's different she was more over the top, bizarre kinda of fashionist

Dua is a straight up a beauty icon! Marilyn Monroe level

anyways, i don't want to annoy you, but do you agree? Yes or yes.

Dua Lipa Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

She’s beautiful and very fashionable! But ‘ever’ is a stretch. Give her some time though. Maybe she will be one day!

vyniildisk
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

She’s beautiful and very fashionable! But ‘ever’ is a stretch. Give her some time though. Maybe she will be one day!

Then who? Wich other popstar achieved this level of glamour? Katy was always childish, Gaga was weird, Billie is well, Billie, Britney was trashy and sexy at the same time, Madonna's style was a choice too

Maybe Cher? she was kinda glamourous huh?

Lemondeduerl
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Then who? Wich other popstar achieved this level of glamour? Katy was always childish, Gaga was weird, Billie is well, Billie, Britney was trashy and sexy at the same time, Madonna's style was a choice too

Maybe Cher? she was kinda glamourous huh?

What about Kylie or Beyoncé?

:)

Among the main pop stars, she definitely is and you can tell she's qualified for the job! She's got an iconic voice as well which differentiates her from the other it girls and let's not forget her timeless beauty.

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

What about Kylie or Beyoncé?

Is Beyoncé very fashion oriented? i even think her sister have a way better sense for fashion. Help us @Adarsh

Teletubby

Dua serves since the beginning:party:
Q-CTncEGS-nIGENnsp8VtnkU3vCatz1akBGy2MHGnormal_duaforclash_28329.jpgnormal_duaforclash_28629.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived