question

Is Dua the most glamorous poptart ever?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

If you consider her a popstar (as in popular culture), I think Dolly might be the most glamorous of all time 

Though weird at times, I don't think you can discredit Madonna. Mariah Carey has to be up there, I mean she's always been very glamorous — same with Ariana 

But still, I think Cher beats the rest in this regard. I mean, the iconic status of so many of her glamorous looks. Dua Lipa hasn't had any iconic fashion moments yet. 

Cello
7 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

lol77816eb84bc607b0a5347aeda6ddc68b.jpg

She looks good too but it's not as iconic if she's just channeling the person who wore it first. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

vyniildisk
Just now, MJHolland said:

If you consider her a popstar (as in popular culture), I think Dolly might be the most glamorous of all time 

Though weird at times, I don't think you can discredit Madonna. Mariah Carey has to be up there, I mean she's always been very glamorous — same with Ariana 

But still, I think Cher beats the rest in this regard. I mean, the iconic status of so many of her glamorous looks. Dua Lipa hasn't had any iconic fashion moments yet. 

in wich universe Ariana and Mariah are glamourous? i am sorry but their style is very tacky! Maybe they are glamourous in the most literal, basic way?

Just now, PeachJug said:

Lana before duo

Lana was glam for like 2 seconds then everything went downhill, omg imagine if this happens to Dua one day? she goes all soccer mom mode like Gaga and Lana? a literal nightmare

r4therupbeat

idk about glamorous, I think that's a title that suits Mariah if anyone. But most fashionable probs yh

she never looks unfashionable even going to the shop to buy groceries in London. 

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

in wich universe Ariana and Mariah are glamourous? i am sorry but their style is very tacky! Maybe they are glamourous in the most literal, basic way?

I mean, Dua has had basic looks haha 

But Dua doesn't have an iconic look yet, so I don't think she can even qualify for this title 

Spoiler

She sure is good at glamorizing the coronavirus, though :sis:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg imagine if this happens to Dua one day?

it few times happened to Dua :stalkga:
it wasn't glam↓
27094054-8211827-image-a-46_15866825944327094040-8211827-image-a-36_158668255107

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

vyniildisk
Just now, MJHolland said:

I mean, Dua has had basic looks haha 

But Dua doesn't have an iconic look yet, so I don't think she can even qualify for this title 

Reveal hidden contents

She sure is good at glamorizing the coronavirus, though :sis:

the hidden comments flavor of love wtf GIF

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

She's very glamorous, but Gaga WAS much more than Dula 

fixedt giphy.gif

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

it few times happened to Dua :stalkga:
it wasn't glam↓
27094054-8211827-image-a-46_15866825944327094040-8211827-image-a-36_158668255107

still snatchedt giphy.gif

Archived