💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump tells aides not to pay Giuliani's legal fees

BUtterfield 8

President Trump has reportedly instructed his aides to cease payments to his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, following weeks of efforts aimed at overturning the results of the 2020 election.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that Giuliani's expenses are now being personally approved by Trump himself as the former's efforts to file legal challenges in states around the country on behalf of the president appear to be winding down.

Michael Cohen, a former personal attorney and fixer to Trump, tweeted Thursday upon news of Giuliani's reported troubles with Trump, writing: "So #Rudy...now ⁩@POTUS is refusing to pay your legal bills as he’s has [sic] mine. #SueHisAss."

Source

• LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

thierryrreiht

Man.. Citizen Trump will be buried in lawsuits. Tbh, that's what he deserves. I wonder what a broke and broken man like him will do within the next 2-3 years..

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Man.. Citizen Trump will be buried in lawsuits. Tbh, that's what he deserves. I wonder what a broke and broken man like him will do within the next 2-3 years..

I suspect it'll be someone representing his org/campaign at that point, he's gonna be in jail :fan:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2

bionic

Trump has a looooooong (decades long!) record of this. Anybody who doesn't demand upfront payment is a total sucker.

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1