💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua on Rolling Stone cover

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

buzzkill

Her creative team is amazing! They are pushing her to another level of pop imaginery, just like what happened to gaga in 2009.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

she already gave us two magazine shoots 

Hopefully she doesn’t give anyone COVID though :teehee:

OP: THIS MAGAZINE SHOOT IS SICK.

Religion is a product to sell.

Grigio Guy
17 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I really dont get it. I listened to future nostalgia 90% of the songs are not groundbreaking, two a bit more memorable and still nothing to have so many praise about....She didn't do anything interesting with the disco genre, unlike Madonna, and yet she's called an icon left and right but I just don't see what's so amazing about Dua Lipa?????

My fiancée thinks the same. I like it myself, but it doesn’t really compare to her debut album. Our main issue with this album is the fact that she really isn’t SINGING. 

Religion is a product to sell.

MadreMonster
20 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I really dont get it. I listened to future nostalgia 90% of the songs are not groundbreaking, two a bit more memorable and still nothing to have so many praise about....She didn't do anything interesting with the disco genre, unlike Madonna, and yet she's called an icon left and right but I just don't see what's so amazing about Dua Lipa?????

Different tastes. Her era also reminds me of those that were in the early 2010’s and I think pop music fans miss that.

She also has massively improved from her debut.

ToxicHot

WOW..... :giveup: it’s the serve for me. :bradley:

Just found my new wallpapers. :flutter::heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Stephen
32 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

But why does it have to be groundbreaking? I agree it's definitely nothing new or innovative. 

It's just good, fun pop music. That's enough for me :shrug:

Spoiler

She's definitely not an icon tho people are so crazy :smh:

9 minutes ago, Stephen said:

But why does it have to be groundbreaking? I agree it's definitely nothing new or innovative. 

It's just good, fun pop music. That's enough for me :shrug:

Hide contents

She's definitely not an icon tho people are so crazy :smh:

I don't mind people loving what they love, but to me the album was very mediocre and forgettable so I get confused why it's praised as this groundbreaking innovative disco album when it's none of that for me. Just my taste tho

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I don't mind people loving what they love, but to me the album was very mediocre and forgettable so I get confused why it's praised as this groundbreaking innovative disco album when it's none of that for me. Just my taste tho

i still listening to the album like it was released yesterday, i guess im a basic ass hoe

Stephen
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I definitely agree that it's not groundbreaking or innovative :billie: people just exaggerate when they like things. But clearly it's good  :rockstar:  

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

i still listening to the album like it was released yesterday, i guess im a basic ass hoe

LOL I listened to it when it came out. I like to listen a couple times I think every album should be listened to many many times before judging it

Archived