Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

ZAYN : "Nobody Is Listening" (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

I saw here the same jokes about the title, you're going to kill someone with your humor guys :triggered:

Not a fan of him but I think he doesn't care about the charts and just put his art out, at least he doen't needs to pretend to be gender fluid to get attention :madge:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

At least he doen't needs to pretend to be gender fluid to get attention :madge:

:triggered: 

Agunimon

This is honestly a great album. Listened to it about 4 times front to back now and there's not a single song I feel the desire to skip.

HookerOnAChurch

This is definitely shaping up to be his best album. It’s very cohesive and straight to the point. It’s like he took the best parts of MoM, Icarus Falls and three in a splash of something new and came up with Nobody Is Listening. We better get a damn vinyl release this time around and I can’t wait to see what the next single is; (hoping for Windowsill). 

littlepotter

For a reason Zayn

That tracklist gave me shivers and not the good kind. It's straight ****boy 101

chaeri pls

Flippy

I ****ing love the album! He delivered and I am truly so happy! There’s really no skips and I just can’t wait to wake up and play the album all over again :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

I ****ing love the album! He delivered and I am truly so happy! There’s really no skips and I just can’t wait to wake up and play the album all over again :flutter:

Same. I'm obsessed with When Love’s Around, Connexion and Windowsill :golfclap:

Najoua Belyzel

Zayn's vibe is so melancolic, there is something vulnerable about his music, I really like the new album

Abramovic
22 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

The question is who is gonna listen?

I will cause he is hot and has a jawline for dayysssss

I listened to it last night and I'm not a fan of this album... There are 4 songs that are kinda good, the others are skips :yennefer:

Agunimon

I feel like this album is what Justin tried to do, but this does it better. I understand it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but the people complaining that it is boring probably should realize that Zayn makes R&B music as showcased in his last albums. This should come as no surprise. 

Archived