Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

680 points :sharon: 

Also Levitating slowly coming for that no5 :fan:

Have we seen anything like this from a breakthrough artist before? I mean, it's crazy! I'm in love with this song!

Quartz

Why the hype? Seeing it's the UK charts, now I have to give it a second chance as we all know they have taste there 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Adrenaliner

34+35 cracking the top 10

Levitating getting close to that top 5

Save Your Tears rising

Anyone (rightfully) dropping

Justin Drew Bieber

Wtf... I thought Anyone would remain stable or rise :saladga: I still have hope that it’ll be the biggest hit of the year. Congrats to Olivia, I’ve been streaming the song a lot. Also, Lonely getting a new peak 13 weeks after release. :applause:

gypsy101
54 minutes ago, gummybear said:

Have we seen anything like this from a breakthrough artist before? I mean, it's crazy! I'm in love with this song!

Britney Spears was a cultural breakthrough immediately though it did still take 12 weeks or so to hit number one. she's the one that comes to mind immediately with a debut this big. Kelly Clarkson's was big as well, Alicia Keys, Kesha, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga all had number one debuts. Fergie, Zayn and Lauryn Hill had number one debut singles too but were all from successful groups previously. i'm almost certain that Olivia will be the first artist whose debut single debuted at number one with no previous single as a group member.

2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

Britney Spears was a cultural breakthrough immediately though it did still take 12 weeks or so to hit number one. she's the one that comes to mind immediately with a debut this big. Kelly Clarkson's was big as well, Alicia Keys, Kesha, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga all had number one debuts. Fergie, Zayn and Lauryn Hill had number one debut singles too but were all from successful groups previously. i'm almost certain that Olivia will be the first artist whose debut single debuted at number one with no previous single as a group member.

So impressive!

Thomas P

drivers license is killing it! i’m also stoked that sza is about to get a pretty massive hit with good days!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ConnorFilm

So, what’s going on with Billie? Bad Guy was huge and Everthing I Wanted did solid, but both My Future and Therefore I Am have not done well outside their debut weeks. Plus, No Time to Die flat-out flopped. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, ConnorFilm said:

So, what’s going on with Billie? Bad Guy was huge and Everthing I Wanted did solid, but both My Future and Therefore I Am have not done well outside their debut weeks. Plus, No Time to Die flat-out flopped. 

not you turning this thread into yet another bashing billie thread... #15 isnt a flop lmao

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived