Billboard Hot 100 Mid-Week Predictions : #1 “drivers license”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

I miss when sales were the dominant factor in chart positions...

then we could have mostly BTS at #1

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ladey Gaygay
13 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

nah it’s a viral hit 

kids at my school are having streaming parties (metaphorically ofc) for drivers license bc I cant make the song not a bop

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

JusKeepBreathin

So weird that Lonely is growing and Anyone is sinking. 

Anyone is the superior song. It really is a total bop. 

Love that Ariana may have another week with two songs sharing the top ten. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

wasn't it Billie?

99 Britney 09 Gaga 19 Billie

I wouldn’t say there has to be someone every 10 years but honestly Billie’s album is one of the most interesting projects that has come out in recent years. It really deserved Album of the Year because it brought something different to the table, not to mention it was just Billie and Finneas at home. 

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

kids at my school are having streaming parties (metaphorically ofc) for drivers license bc I cant make the song not a bop

i mean... i've streamed it myself probably 40 times since monday when i first heard it. am i having a streaming party?

35 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I wouldn’t say there has to be someone every 10 years but honestly Billie’s album is one of the most interesting projects that has come out in recent years. It really deserved Album of the Year because it brought something different to the table, not to mention it was just Billie and Finneas at home. 

the ten years thing is mostly a theory, but if you stretch it to approximate decades the 60s had Barbra / Diana Ross, the 70s had Elton, the 80s had Madonna / Whitney, 90s Mariah and 2000s Britney / Beyoncé. i guess the 2010s were probably more Taylor than Gaga if you look at sales but Taylor debuted smack dab in the middle of 2000s. we will have to wait and see what the 2020s will bring.

completely agreed Re: Billie AOTY, that album deals with many topics like addiction, heartbreak, suicide, and mental health / depression and does so beautifully.

Archived