💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Ronald Allen

We have more troops in DC than Iraq and Afghanistan , 25,000 Guard and 15,000 more than Obama had to have.:vegas:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Togekiss

Prediction: Joe Biden will give Lady Gaga the Presidential Medal of Freedom at some point in his term.

bring on that pecan pie

Idk about y'all but I feel so proud of her, literally the whole world will watch this inauguration and will get to see Gaga serve some vocals. All eyes will be on her for a moment! :heart:

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, Dadru said:

Idk about y'all but I feel so proud of her, literally the whole world will watch this inauguration and will get to see Gaga serve some vocals. All eyes will be on her for a moment! :heart:

I pray to god that she will do a good job... becuz sometimes everyone has bad days, right? And I truly hope she´ll have a good day and show the world what a great singer she is :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

roomdivide
9 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

I pray to god that she will do a good job... becuz sometimes everyone has bad days, right? And I truly hope she´ll have a good day and show the world what a great singer she is :heart:

Yeah... Singing outdoors in the cold weather too, not a great environment to warm up vocal chords. Queen will deliver though.

HausOfAntonio
6 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Is she singing Sour Candy?

No girl she’s singing the new single ‘Scheisse’ from her latest number 1 album Born This Way :awkney:

Mother of Puppies
20 hours ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Is she singing Sour Candy?

Go and read all 341 pages of "Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon" :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Schwerk

I think she will be placed behind a bulletproof glass wall, that way she can also perform without a mask.

So proud of her to get this stage and be part of this historic event. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived