Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

**** YEAH OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LADY GAGA!

she/her

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Name Is Alice

Reports that "The Star Spangled Banner" (Lady Gaga Cover) set to debut at number 1 that week.

1 hour ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Her vocals are well rested. Get prepare to be slayed 

Kimetsu No Yaiba Demon Slayer GIF by Crunchyroll

Oh i ended tge manga but i ca stil watch tge anine thanks

Her national anthem was pretty iconic, i wanted to have just that one. Ofc this one will be so much more important. I hope she just enjoys it this time. Since tgeres no pressure to prove herself

Helxig

Remember how years ago people were constantly joking "Gaga for president" and everyone else was like "nah fam she doesn't want that kinda responsibility and would have to give up music"?... Well I think flash forward to 2021, and she's friends with the president.

And legit feel like she understands the power of being friends with Joe Biden. Being close to him, with her level of charisma and conviction, I feel she can in some small ways influence his decisions as president for some positive change. Whispering love and empathy and human rights directly into the ear of the man at the top

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

17 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

We all want to see her perform Chromatica and it seems weird how she doesn't speak a word of Chromatica but has happily performed at Bidens rally and now inauguration. At first yeah she may not have performed because of her health issues but then she performed at the rally, she could easily do the 1000 Doves piano demo or a piano version of Sine if she doesn't want to do a full choreographed performance. 

EDIT: would also like to add I understand this time her not performing anything from Chromatica as it's Biden's inauguration so it's understandable she's doing the national anthem. That being said she did Come to Mama, Bad Romance, Angel Down, Born This Way and Livin' On A Prayer at Clintons rally so it's not like she didn't perform Joanne when advocating for Clinton in 2016. So she could've done 1000 Doves or even Sine at Biden's rally. I just wanna know why it appears she doesn't care for Chromatica. 

Thanks

Imagine that she begins to sing "S-Sour Candy" instead of the last line of the national anthem. And than BP sing....
Ha Ha Lol GIF

My name isn't Alice

imnotyourbabe10

Can’t wait to watch! Go Gaga!!

As much as I’m a progressive and so-called Bernie bro, I’m excited for getting the fascist out of office and for some progress in this country...c’mon Biden/Harris! The Squad! Bernie!

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, Red said:

Now I just need Gaga to say something :bear: 

Same I was wondering if she’s gonna announce it from her profile 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

Watch her perform sour candy instead and have the MV come out directly after :enigma:

What else is she supposed to perform when performing the national anthem?

774741.gif

Archived