💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Watch her perform sour candy instead and have the MV come out directly after :enigma:

She should learn from Demi Lovato,  yesterday she was announced as performer and only a moment after she promoted her YouTube documentary. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Red said:

I mean, obviously she isn't gonna show up with a tour outfit but I don't think she's gonna put on a black suit, comb her hair and call it a day either

I expect this at most tbh

lady-gaga-outfit-biden-harris-pittsburgh

I respected her decision when she wanted to sing for Biden to help win the election.

Now I dont think it makes any sense.

7 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I expect this at most tbh

lady-gaga-outfit-biden-harris-pittsburgh

My psychic senses tell me she's gonna wear something blue

ghIq2uYCCO0p.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, Jaume said:

: if you dont promote it because you are ill and need to rest, you dont perform for Biden either.

She's not gonna do a full on choreo and sing for 2 hours, she'll literally stand up and sing for less than two minutes :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

NORMANDIE
6 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Plus I always defend her no promo for chromatica because of her health issues. Now, nothing makes sense: if you dont promote it because you are ill and need to rest, you dont perform for Biden either.

Gaga, you dont give #&## about this album. SO SAD.

you must be fun at parties

2 minutes ago, Red said:

She's not gonna do a full on choreo and sing for 2 hours, she'll literally stand up and sing for less than two minutes :awkney:

Im sorry. Im mad right now... I guess I wont give a damn in two hours but right now Im tired of excuses. She does NOTHING for the album. Where has her passion for music gone? 

Jonathanholland
Just now, Jaume said:

I respected her decision when she wanted to sing for Biden to help win the election.

Now I dont think it makes any sense.

How does it not make sense?

From a political standpoint; she's a fierce advocate in support of democracy and in a time where democracy is under pressure, taking part in such an important tradition makes all the sense in the world. 

From a career standpoint; this is one of the most iconic stages you can get to as an artist. It's a big honour to be asked to perform at arguably the most important ritual in the US democratic tradition: the peaceful transfer of power

Before there was love, there was silence

Justin Drew Bieber
7 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Plus I always defend her no promo for chromatica because of her health issues. Now, nothing makes sense: if you dont promote it because you are ill and need to rest, you dont perform for Biden either.

Gaga, you dont give #&## about this album. SO SAD.

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Justin

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, NORMANDIE said:

you must be fun at parties

We all want to see her perform Chromatica and it seems weird how she doesn't speak a word of Chromatica but has happily performed at Bidens rally and now inauguration. At first yeah she may not have performed because of her health issues but then she performed at the rally, she could easily do the 1000 Doves piano demo or a piano version of Sine if she doesn't want to do a full choreographed performance. 

EDIT: would also like to add I understand this time her not performing anything from Chromatica as it's Biden's inauguration so it's understandable she's doing the national anthem. That being said she did Come to Mama, Bad Romance, Angel Down, Born This Way and Livin' On A Prayer at Clintons rally so it's not like she didn't perform Joanne when advocating for Clinton in 2016. So she could've done 1000 Doves or even Sine at Biden's rally. I just wanna know why it appears she doesn't care for Chromatica. 

NORMANDIE
Just now, numb the flame said:

We all want to see her perform Chromatica and it seems weird how she doesn't speak a word of Chromatica but has happily performed at Bidens rally and now inauguration. At first yeah she may not have performed because of her health issues but then she performed at the rally, she could easily do the 1000 Doves piano demo or a piano version of Sine if she doesn't want to do a full choreographed performance. 

OK

Archived