news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

With all the rest her voice has gotten in the past few months, I’m expecting some high notes and possibly a better vocal performance than the one at the super bowl.

ToxicHot

YESSSS!!!! :bradley::heart: 

This is gonna be spectacular. 🤩

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Ngl, I had a premonition-like dream last night that the National Guard forces will fail to prevent an attack or assassination of Biden by Trumpist fruitloops. 

With this news, that dream just turned in to even more of a nightmare. Sorry to be so pessimistic 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ lets hope it's a safe day for everyone. Even my boyfriend was like "I really don't think Biden should be doing a public, open inauguration.

Luke78619

Concerned for her safety I can’t lie :wtf: but I guess they’re going ahead with this as a show of staying united and not giving in to the rioters/attackers 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Concerned for her safety I can’t lie :wtf: but I guess they’re going ahead with this as a show of staying united and not giving in to the rioters/attackers 

I mean it is a worry but I'm 100% they would have increased the security tenfold 

End Racism Now

Diamond Heart

OMFG i love her singing SSB ! :kara: 
This will be exciting, i wonder what she'll wear? :bradley:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Tinnitus15

We can expect her to accept her award on 16th then singing the anthem on 20...it looks like she’s coming :enigma:

Archived