Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
1 minute ago, omagaga said:

ok so I heard her dress will be bullet proof. a theme or just a truth more I can’t say.

Huh? Where did you hear this?

sarahb
8 minutes ago, omagaga said:

ok so I heard her dress will be bullet proof. a theme or just a truth more I can’t say.

Sounds a bit extra 

Sure it wasn't just a bullet proof vest under the dress?

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Sounds a bit extra 

Sure it wasn't just a bullet proof vest under the dress?

Yeah, I doubt that rumor about the dress. There is such a thing as bullet proof clothing (read an article on it once)...but it doesn't protect people beyond a certain caliber, distance, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she wore a bullet proof vest, though, or even a bullet proof jacket.

Honestly, the more I hear about this—apparently National Guard members are being told to look out for IEDs, National Guard is being deployed in a ton of states to protect state capitols, the panic buttons being destroyed in Pressley's office, the number of Dems worried about the inauguration, National Guard members expressing worry to journalists,  etc—the more I believe the inauguration is a horrible idea. I know the Capitol is going to be blocked off to the public, but considering some Republicans likely helped the insurrection on the 6th....how are they going to deal with some dangerous individuals on the inside? And the Obamas, the Bushes, the Clintons, Harris and her husband, the Bidens, probably Bernie, other Dems, and 2 major celebrities all within the same 50-100 foot radius....I hate to even put it into words but it's like a prime target for a QAnon bomber.

Cant wait for another interpretation of a song :enigma:
I hope she wont do a Fergie thing :bear:

Stephen Curry Laughing GIF by ESPN

My name isn't Alice

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, I doubt that rumor about the dress. There is such a thing as bullet proof clothing (read an article on it once)...but it doesn't protect people beyond a certain caliber, distance, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she wore a bullet proof vest, though, or even a bullet proof jacket.

Honestly, the more I hear about this—apparently National Guard members are being told to look out for IEDs, National Guard is being deployed in a ton of states to protect state capitols, the panic buttons being destroyed in Pressley's office, the number of Dems worried about the inauguration, National Guard members expressing worry to journalists,  etc—the more I believe the inauguration is a horrible idea. I know the Capitol is going to be blocked off to the public, but considering some Republicans likely helped the insurrection on the 6th....how are they going to deal with some dangerous individuals on the inside? And the Obamas, the Bushes, the Clintons, Harris and her husband, the Bidens, probably Bernie, other Dems, and 2 major celebrities all within the same 50-100 foot radius....I hate to even put it into words but it's like a prime target for a QAnon bomber.

ok now you´re scaring me. :saladga:

Honestly, I will pray that everything remains calm. :heart: Enough violence has already happened.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

IndyMelissa
18 hours ago, Bottom said:

How iconic would it be if she sang the same version she did at pride a couple of years ago and changes the lyrics to "home of the gayyyyyyyyy"

I live in Indianapolis and attend the Indy 500 every year! The year that Aerosmith sang the National Anthem and changed the lyrics from " The land of the free and the home of the brave," to "The land of the free and the home of the INDIANAPOLIS 500!!!!" in true Steven Tyler Fashion....the **** HIT THE FAN! It was a huge controversy! Went on for weeks, made the national news...total insanity!! People get really offended with a minor lyric change....didnt bother me at the time. but looking back now I with so many veterans in the audience (they do a HUGE Vet shout out) I can see why maybe it was poorly received!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

IndyMelissa

Haus Labs Presedential Palette Confirmed. Release Date: 1/20/21. Free Eagle Glitter Tattoos with purchase.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

bionic
Just now, IndyMelissa said:

Haus Labs Presedential Palette Confirmed. Release Date: 1/20/21. Free Eagle Glitter Tattoos with purchase.

Red, white, and blue make up only 

buy bionic

PunkTheFunk
6 hours ago, IndyMelissa said:

Haus Labs LE RIOT lip gloss was truly ahead of its time :bear:

Archived