:laughga:

It looks bad 

Even the original show looked darker 

And Terra and Flora are different characters and they got rid of Techna

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

Flora was my fave. Why did they have to do her like that and rename her. 

Also poor Techna. No one liked her when i was little but still... 

Honestly this looks like they're obviously trying too hard to be inclusive  so i'm really disappointed

7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Flora was my fave. Why did they have to do her like that and rename her. 

Also poor Techna. No one liked her when i was little but still... 

Honestly this looks like they're obviously trying too hard to be inclusive  so i'm really disappointed

Actually Terra (the new Flora) is the COUSIN of Flora. The writers added this Easter egg because everybody was pissed at them :bye:

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Eido said:

Actually Terra (the new Flora) is the COUSIN of Flora. The writers added this Easter egg because everybody was pissed at them :bye:

Well now that i know that, i despise them even more. :huntyga: They're even trying to fool us 

heygurlhi

hahahahahahahahahaha wtf is that? what was the budget? Dit they spend alll the budget on coke instead? hahahahahhaha

Ignore me i drink

8 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

hahahahahahahahahaha wtf is that? what was the budget? Dit they spend alll the budget on coke instead? hahahahahhaha

Are u alright?

pussycat

Wtf Terra?? Why is she talking about Flora as her cousin??? Sorry Terra nobody cares ab you. Liking plants is not a personality trait, be like you're CoUsIn and be one with nature or find a new hobby. And removing Techna??? Whats that all about? She was a part of it all too. All we wanted as kids was for her to grow into herself and we GOT it. We loved her growth. And please Stella better be the stuck up bitch we all loved and not just a stuck up bitch. Bloom always was a I'm not like other girls type of person so I'm not surprised that's how they introduced her. Musa was great ugh just make her the main character. And Riven.... glad he's the hottie he was supposed to be

Edit: I'm not done. The original show was always modern in regards of fashion, architecture, technology,... Nothing ab this remake feels modern. This show had a great opportunity to inlclude the fashion aspect that's so popular right now cause it would make sense with Winx whereas for other shows it's cringey. 

Poltergeist

Flora was my favorite since childhood :bradley:

As for Tecna, we used to say someone's mum looked like her and it was like the biggest insult ever :selena: But she could've been portrayed in an interesting way here, and I don't get the idea of just predending she wasn't there

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Poltergeist

Also I kidna hope there will be iconic transformations with iconic music taking 30% of each episode, which I know won't happen, but... you know, iconic 

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

24 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Also I kidna hope there will be iconic transformations with iconic music taking 30% of each episode, which I know won't happen, but... you know, iconic 

They are fairies who won't transform into fairies because ya know... Budget :ladyhaha:

5 hours ago, Eido said:

:laughga:

It looks bad 

Even the original show looked darker 

And Terra and Flora are different characters and they got rid of Techna

Imo it actually looks too dark but in a try hard way. This is doesn't even come close what what most fans wanted from a liveaction winx series, I believe most didn't want a liveaction at all. Netflix turns everything in the same ''dark and edgy, young adult'' thing'. And it's soo lame.

2 hours ago, Eido said:

They are fairies who won't transform into fairies because ya know... Budget :ladyhaha:

This show seems so pointless. What is the conection with Winx Club? The names? I believe that's all.

Archived