💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

FKA twigs, Dua Lipa - Why Don't You Love Me writing credits

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

ok? glad that’s your opinion. i didn’t think so. :huntyga: didn’t sound like an fka song until the outro. 

@misunderstood

i just cant fathom coming into a thread just to tell people you dont like the song theyre here to talk about lol. If i dont like the song or it doesnt sound interesting i just dont click let alone let everyone know just how uninteresting this topic i have chosen to engage with is 😂

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But why do we need it when we've already got this classiqué :classy:

MaybeKermit
27 minutes ago, Jed said:

i just cant fathom coming into a thread just to tell people you dont like the song theyre here to talk about lol. If i dont like the song or it doesnt sound interesting i just dont click let alone let everyone know just how uninteresting this topic i have chosen to engage with is 😂

Imo they can share their opinion tbh, thats what a forum is for... but if you said it once we got it, no need to say it 40x and try to convince us that your opinion is the truth and that it is a bad song no matter if we like it or not :wtfga:

Chromatography
7 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Lmao what do u mean? The whole spoken part etc sounded 100% like old twigs haha

i thought it didn’t. why do people laugh at you on this website when you have a different opinion?

Chromatography
5 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Imo they can share their opinion tbh, thats what a forum is for... but if you said it once we got it, no need to say it 40x and try to convince us that your opinion is the truth and that it is a bad song no matter if we like it or not :wtfga:

5 hours ago, Jed said:

bruh i said my opinion once, not 40x. i only reiterated my opinion when user above asked me about it. y’all need to calm down.

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i’m an fka stan and i like dua. relax

You are still defensive and didn't get what I was trying to say (it was a joke).

shoful

Wait when did they sing this on Studio 2054? Did i miss it....?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

BleepBloop
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Wait when did they sing this on Studio 2054? Did i miss it....?

It was the pole dance section!

shoful
Just now, Sneaky said:

It was the pole-dance section!

Did Dua sing on it?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

every goddmn time i login i see this thread and it makes me think they announced the release date :bradley:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived