💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Gaga switched from BB to iPhones

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Just a small curious question 

Gaga took her sweet time to change her beloved blackberry; author of the Judas cover for the less outdated Apple platform. 

but when did she, the last time I saw her BB was on the BTW era and i don’t know when did she had always the latest iPhone

also why did she took so much time? If she innovated with social media connection with fans, why is she no longer tech now?

RAMROD

It was late 2012- early 2013. She was holding white iPhone 5.

During this time people were still using their Blackberry because the BBM feature which are known to be secure. Especially business people are using it religiously even if they also got iPhone.

But after Blackberry put their BBM as separate app into appstore in late 2013 for awhile, there is no need to own a Blackberry device anymore.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Supersonic
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

It was late 2012- early 2013. She was holding white iPhone 5.

During this time people were still using their Blackberry because the BBM feature which are known to be secure. Especially business people are using it religiously even if they also got iPhone.

But after Blackberry put their BBM as separate app into appstore in late 2013 for awhile, there is no need to own a Blackberry device anymore.

Also Stiftung Warentest, an independant consumer-oriented comittee from Germany, found out in 2014 that once they put the BBM in the app stores, it lost all sorts of encryption and was actually considered a safety hazard for all mobile phones that downloaded it and the Electronic Frontier Foundation considered it to be one of the least least secure messenger apps on the market, rating it with one out of seven possible stars :deadbanana:

Mother of Puppies

Ohhh the Blackberry Curve 8900 was my favorite phone I ever owned...  :heart: I got it in 2009 and used it until 2012 I think... good times (I still have it :D )

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Reject False Icons
56 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

Gaga used blackberry for the longest time cuz her nails were too long for iPhone. She said that on Howard stern in 2011 :ladyhaha:

Last time she had blackberry was the blackberry torch in this pic from sept 2012:

tumblr_mfdrnwOaPp1s05mb5o1_500.jpg

She then switched to iPhone 5 in early 2013

And till this date she has the latest iPhone

Did she say that:laughga:

im looking for that interview right away

she really used the classic BB until the end

Genuine Guy 09

I imagine it was when the rest of the world switched too iPhone - late 2012 lol 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

numb the flame
43 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I've always had iPhones but I wanted a Blackberry SO BADLY because she had one. :cryga:

I think we all wanted/did stuff because she did it :cryga:

Lumiere

I remember back then, I posted a thread here asking everyone what kind of Blackberry Gaga was using because I wanted to buy the same.

Everyone made fun of me, it felt so humiliating.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Lumiere said:

I remember back then, I posted a thread here asking everyone what kind of Blackberry Gaga was using because I wanted to buy the same.

Everyone made fun of me, it felt so humiliating.

good to know Gaga daily has always been like this :saladga:

Archived