💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should cover Take A Bow

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Gaga should stay away from any madonna songs (and madame x herself) as far as possible

Unless it's Skin! She'd give it y'know justice 

Reject False Icons

I don’t know if her voice would fit that song. But Take a Bow is THE BALLAD :tony:

MonsterJay

I think the stan world would implode if there were any type of Gaga x Madonna collab

It'll never happen tho

I would love for Gaga to cover it during a residency or just a New York spontaneous live club performance, but really don't see her ever covering it and placing it on any album, but IF she ever would, I'd LOVE it. I can't wait for Gaga to get back to singing live. I miss it so much.

I'd also love for Madonna to give her blessing after seeing it/hearing it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

27monster27

As AJayII had made Lady Gaga comparisons with both of these songs when reacting to Madonna's discography, I would consider these two pretty good candidates for covers:

he/him/his

freebit

No thanks. Why dredge up tired Madonna/Gaga discourse. I think even Gaga and Madonna got sick of hearing about Gaga vs Madonna comparisons. 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

That said, I do think it sucks that we'll never get Gaga doing Evita when she's perfect for the role and physically resembles Eva Peron. It's the only Madonna related thing I'd want to see her do tbh. 

Ariana Grindr
10 hours ago, KennyRichie said:

Can you imagine Madonna covering Shallow or one of Gaga signature songs?

Michael Scott No GIF

ThisGuyTony

Take a Bow is one of Madonna’s worst songs. :rip: How it went #1 for weeks instead of the superior Secret or Human Nature is beyond me. :rip: 

Archived