Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

INCREDIBLE The Late Late Show Performance

moonsago

Featured Posts

moonsago

The vocals, the dancing, the concept, the budget ( filmed in Korea )... it’s simply incredible and deserves to be seen.

This is what America is missing... these kpop artists are literally stomping over most major American artists with the QUALITY that they serve and we should admit it because its true... most are just lazy & don’t care to invest time and money in their work yet they expect positive results.

And before anybody downgrades their work and existence and calls them manufactured ( which all your faves are in a way or another ) just because they are a kpop boy band, they produce, write and choreograph their work. I just wanted to say it before anybody else does in the comments, please appreciate the performance if you want and leave a comment only if its positive or constructive. 

Thought I’d share since I believe people here enjoy a full artistic experience since we stan one of the only artists out there to produce that. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay that they're serving visuals and all, but let's also remind ourselves how, for example, Gaga's state of mind was during the time she did all of these things. Sometimes delivering something closer to your heart and less "extra" is not laziness, it's just a combination of you actually knowing what to do expression-wise besides serving visuals just for the sake of it and you wanting to just lay low for a while. I'm not shading k-pop artists, I'm just commenting on how unfair I think that artists are being called "lazy" because they're not up to the standard of some other artist(s) from other completely different market according to some internet users who usually don't look past looks or catchiness.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

GagaSine

The production value is great, they did a good job but is there actually 13 people in this boy band :duck: seems detrimental in terms of artistic vision to have that many people be the stars of a single track.

also why is Kpop always so corny :bradley: i’ve tried really hard to get into it and tried listening to a wide variety of groups but it just feels so goofy. The fake swagger and the choreography, I can’t...

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

is there actually 13 people in this boy band

A band named Seventeen with only 13 members?

Embarassiiiiing!!!  :billie::billie::billie::billie::billie:

They're talented, imo.  I wouldn't call other artists lazy tho.  If some artists appear lazy to some people, that doesn't make them lazy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

beaublue
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

The vocals, the dancing, the concept, the budget ( filmed in Korea )... it’s simply incredible and deserves to be seen.

This is what America is missing... these kpop artists are literally stomping over most major American artists with the QUALITY that they serve and we should admit it because its true... most are just lazy & don’t care to invest time and money in their work yet they expect positive results.

And before anybody downgrades their work and existence and calls them manufactured ( which all your faves are in a way or another ) just because they are a kpop boy band, they produce, write and choreograph their work. I just wanted to say it before anybody else does in the comments, please appreciate the performance if you want and leave a comment only if its positive or constructive. 

Thought I’d share since I believe people here enjoy a full artistic experience since we stan one of the only artists out there to produce that. 

Who’s the guy at 1:15 singing “I can’t stop the feeling?” 😍

moonsago
1 hour ago, Jill said:

It's okay that they're serving visuals and all, but let's also remind ourselves how, for example, Gaga's state of mind was during the time she did all of these things. Sometimes delivering something closer to your heart and less "extra" is not laziness, it's just a combination of you actually knowing what to do expression-wise besides serving visuals just for the sake of it and you wanting to just lay low for a while. I'm not shading k-pop artists, I'm just commenting on how unfair I think that artists are being called "lazy" because they're not up to the standard of some other artist(s) from other completely different market according to some internet users who usually don't look past looks or catchiness.

I understand what you are saying and I agree to a certain extent but sadly its not just sometimes, lately is most of the time, and it has been for a few years now, artists don’t invest in themselves anymore and it’s just really sad. And when it comes to the quality of the content, I disagree, we should absolutely compare because it seems like some get away with doing less then others yet get more acclaim and become more successful and that to me is unfair. Also, I don’t know why you gave Gaga as an example because I was not talking about her at all, I even said at the end that she is one of the few ones that serve an entire experience. Also, the looks and catchiness comment is really dismissive of their work. As I just mentioned, they write produce and choreograph what they do and I think it’s a little rude to boil it down to just their ‘looks’. I appreciate your comment though and point of view. 

moonsago
36 minutes ago, Ronk said:

They're talented, imo.  I wouldn't call other artists lazy tho.  If some artists appear lazy to some people, that doesn't make them lazy.

I understand your opinion but I am honestly tired of seeing performances where there isn’t much going on & basic music videos. Maybe I’ve been spoiled too much during the early 2010 when all these pop stars put out incredible performances with concepts and choreos, big budget music videos, costumes and so on. I feel like only kpop is rising to that level in today’s time besides as I said, a few artists in the west. I mean haven’t we all been complaining on here until last year that pop music is dead? Where are all the girlies and so on? It’s just how I see it. 

moonsago
22 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Who’s the guy at 1:15 singing “I can’t stop the feeling?” 😍

His name is Mingyu :giggle:

moonsago
1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

The production value is great, they did a good job but is there actually 13 people in this boy band :duck: seems detrimental in terms of artistic vision to have that many people be the stars of a single track.

also why is Kpop always so corny :bradley: i’ve tried really hard to get into it and tried listening to a wide variety of groups but it just feels so goofy. The fake swagger and the choreography, I can’t...

I don’t think it’s corny, its theatrical and over the top but isn’t that what Gaga is too? I mean... idk if corny is the word to use when you are on a Lady Gaga site :smh: But it’s okay, I understand, it’s not your type of corny lol I just wanted to share the performance as I thought it checked all the boxes ( in my opinion ) for a great one. 

TheOriginalOne
13 minutes ago, moonsago said:

His name is Mingyu :giggle:

Omg I googled him and went to insta to follow him cuz he’s cute...BUT I ALREADY WAS :air::air::air:

I don’t follow KPop or know this band, I have no idea how I found him lol

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

That many people in a boy band? Clearly just an attempt to market...

How are you just realizing that K-pop is basically consumerist capitalism in musical form :bear:

Not that you cant enjoy it but

Archived