🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
society

Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller among MAGA terrorists

Supersonic

Federal prosecutors charged Klete Keller, a five-time Olympic medalist, for his role in last week’s riots at the U.S. Capitol, court records show, just days after he was spotted on video wearing a Team USA jacket in the Capitol Rotunda.

Keller was charged with violent entry, obstructing law enforcement and disorderly conduct after FBI agents used video and other evidence to confirm his presence inside the Capitol, records show. Keller was not in custody late Wednesday, an FBI spokesman said.

A decorated swimmer who represented the United States at the Summer Olympics in 2000, 2004 and 2008, Keller is seen on video towering over other Trump supporters inside the Capitol wearing a Team USA jacket. The video was taken by Townhall reporter Julio Rosas, and Keller’s participation was first reported Monday by SwimSwam, a popular swimming website.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/01/12/klete-keller-olympic-swimmer-capitol-trump/

• Shook 2

Adarsh

Take their medals back! 

That boy is a monster
  • YAAAS 1

xoxo Craig

I'm genuinely surprised that its gone mainstream... I knew about this 3 days ago. He's given our sport a bad name. The audacity to wear the Olympic rings while committing acts of terror :triggered:  disgusting. I hope he faces the highest level of charge and has his Olympic medal taken away from him. 

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

RAMROD

Wow, a choice on their part.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ tête ♥ à ♥ tête ♥

Brainiac

Every single one of his Olympic medals needs to be stripped!

• Thanks 1

TimisaMonster

Disgusting...:saladga:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!