Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New PARTYNAUSEOUS snippet leak

mrdurrs

Featured Posts

So, a new studio snippet of PARTYNAUSEOUS (artrave version), dated from Sep 6 2012, just popped on a popular website of leaks. Don't really know if I can mention the site's name, but the file is called "partynauseous 9-6-2012 Snip.wav", it starts with a studio acappela and then the instrumental comes in (like someone was messing with the stems)

This could mean the full thing is leaking soon, or it could mean absolutely nothing and we still won't get any HQ/non-Soundboard-Live/studio version of it :flop:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

You're just not allowed to link to leaks as far as I can remember you can say the site name.

Speaking of, where are the forum rules to be found? I've looked everywhere. How are we supposed to remind ourselves what they are? :neyde:

Luke78619

Found it, it’s the same acapella used in the Kendrick Lamar version, the instrumental at the last second could be fan made. Shame “leakers” don’t post snippets of bits we haven’t heard yet so we know they’re legit, rather than this

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, mrdurrs said:

This could mean the full thing is leaking soon, or it could mean absolutely nothing and we still won't get any HQ/non-Soundboard-Live/studio version of it :flop:

Ehhhh we got a snippet of Heiress recently and it didn’t leak so I’m not getting my hopes up 

Just now, Pickle Boy said:

I recall so many versions/leaks of this song I can't what's real or new :bear:

as far as I know, a real studio version of the one she used on artrave still hasn't leaked, tho there are soundboard/live versions from different artrave dates and some fanmade instrumentals

Spoiler

and of course the kendrick lamar/hip-hopish version, but... 

Spoiler

:cryga:

Linus Gaga
9 minutes ago, mrdurrs said:

as far as I know, a real studio version of the one she used on artrave still hasn't leaked, tho there are soundboard/live versions from different artrave dates and some fanmade instrumentals

i got this version on my phone of the Kendrick version

isn't this studio version?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

i got this version on my phone of the Kendrick version

isn't this studio version?

This is a fan made edit of the Kendrick Lamar version, the actual leak isn’t like the artrave version at all and has a completely different vibe going on :wtfga:

James Barkby

can someone pleaaaaase pm me whatever sites their using? my leak site went under and the one ive been using since definitely aint it and im missing out on so much.. PLS HELP A GUY OUT IN LOCKDOWN :messga::messga:

j.barkby

MJHolland
31 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Found it, it’s the same acapella used in the Kendrick Lamar version, the instrumental at the last second could be fan made. Shame “leakers” don’t post snippets of bits we haven’t heard yet so we know they’re legit, rather than this

what site is it on?

PartySick

@mrdurrs you can share the site name. As far as I know links are also allowed of older songs like PN when they leak.

The only time we're really strict about the link thing is when someone's new stuff is leaking.

🖤

Archived