💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua goes viral on Twitter for not staying at home

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Runway

Stay at Home was an april 2020 trend for her. She didn’t actually care about why it was important  :billie: 

Serial Chiller

I mean the pandemic at the beginning was mostly spread by rich travellers and businesspeople. poor people cant afford to travel anyways. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

I mean the pandemic at the beginning was mostly spread by rich travellers and businesspeople. poor people cant afford to travel anyways. 

Not only rich, maybe the poorest can't afford it but most of people can, some maybe one time in a year for holiday...

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

42 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Not only rich, maybe the poorest can't afford it but most of people can, some maybe one time in a year for holiday...

I disagree... so many people I know (Americans) have never even been on a plane lol maybe they'll go to Myrtle Beach or something else in driving distance but like.. Mexico? Hawaii? Never ever

Agunimon
2 hours ago, weed said:

I disagree... so many people I know (Americans) have never even been on a plane lol maybe they'll go to Myrtle Beach or something else in driving distance but like.. Mexico? Hawaii? Never ever

Not only that, but in my experience with ice breakers at school, etc., if you gather X number of people in a room and ask them if they've ever been to another state, only a small percentage will say that they have, and even then it's only to neighboring states. 

Where is LG7
5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Yet she uses it to promote Haus Labs 

D6-AD8649-5889-40-D5-9-E0-A-95-A42-B2-E6

maybe that was also her point, 

people tend to keep cosmetics near toilets/bathrooms

Billie Eilish Lol GIF by BRIT Awards

3 hours ago, weed said:

26 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Not only that, but in my experience with ice breakers at school, etc., if you gather X number of people in a room and ask them if they've ever been to another state, only a small percentage will say that they have, and even then it's only to neighboring states. 

I'm just gonna assume you're both from the midwest?

Agunimon
1 minute ago, SlipAway said:

I'm from NJ/NY/PA area.

1 minute ago, SlipAway said:

Spent half my life outside the US and half inside while I've only been east coast lol VA, NY, and NC :vegas:

3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I'm from NJ/NY/PA area.

2 minutes ago, weed said:

Spent half my life outside the US and half inside while I've only been east coast lol VA, NY, and NC :vegas:

Well that makes sense too 

As someone who has been under lockdown and abided by it since the beginning, I want to drag them real bad... but also, there's a part of me that envies them so much and I'm kind of ashamed of it :cryga:. It's like I have no energy to drag anymore, I just want it to be over already and run away from this dark winter.

But until then, I hope they learn their lesson and practice what they preach, for everyone's sake.

NYC Monster

Dua continues to live her maskless fantasy. I bet no masks are a requirement at Future Nostalgia tour :billie:

Teletubby
5 hours ago, weed said:

I disagree... so many people I know (Americans) have never even been on a plane lol

In Europe you can go abroad by bus, by car, by train, not only by plane and many people traveled this way and brought covid with them. In my country first case was a man who was at the bus trip abroad.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived