💓 Limited-edition Pink Swirl Vinyl 💓

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump releases statement

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

Yes I’m aware. I’m just pointing out how this speech is calling his supporters out for not being true supporters. It’s the same sting as what fan bases feel when their favorite scolds them.

I already pointed out that it is inconsistent to his message prior. 

Except yes he's calling them out and condemning them for doing exactly as he told them to do. 

This idiot deserves to rot in prison and should obviously get no credit or praise for backtracking after HE KILLED 5 PEOPLE last week by sending a mob to try to overthrow our democracy. 

• Like 1

dynamite

This useless tangerine of a man needs to disappear

Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde

DirrtyPony

He still won't acknowledge the most important issue, that the election wasn't rigged and that he lost to Biden in a fair election.

• Thanks 1

Agunimon
Just now, MJHolland said:

Except yes he's calling them out and condemning them for doing exactly as he told them to do. 

This idiot deserves to rot in prison and should obviously get no credit or praise for backtracking after HE KILLED 5 PEOPLE last week by sending a mob to try to overthrow our democracy. 

... You’re preaching to the choir. 

• Like 1

Red

What's the tl;dr?

says Campbell, chuckling.

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Red said:

What's the tl;dr?

Capitol "incursion" was a bad thing don't do it again! Respect the police, don't be violent. 

Edited by holy scheisse

Red
5 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Capitol "incursion" was a bad thing don't do it again! Respect the police, don't be violent. 

I-

Isn't that late? :bear: 

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Thanks 1

jimmytimestep
14 minutes ago, Red said:

What's the tl;dr?

12 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Don’t forget the wanton acknowledgment of these right wing terrorists with: “the attack on free speech” which ended the nightmare drawl

poor Parler. Poor other people who planned on beating police to death with a fire hydrant but haven’t yet.

While he’s not only a hypocrite (even within this very speech) he’s even moreso a ****ing blind idiot and I can’t wait for this nightmare to end

Peroxide555

Clearly someone is pointing a gun to his head off screen....

-

Jokes aside, this is the absolute bare minimum. I'm sorry... he's president for 6 more days.... he had FOUR F*CKING YEARS to get his sh*t together.

In the words of Jojo, too little, too late.

Edited by Peroxide555
  • YAAAS 1

MOT

He is some weasel. I think McConnell has made it clear that if he doesn't start behaving himself he WILL be impeached in the senate, and that would mean the loss of privileges and that he couldm't run again. So given that the only thing Trump cares about is himself, out he comes with this speech, turning his back on his army of fools. The ironic thing is, he sounds presidential in this speech. If he'd done this for the last four years he could have won in November.

s1d1c1u1

I wonder if Pence didn't just flat out demand he do this or he would invoke the 25th amendment.
The protests that are supposed to happen on inauguration day have been full of promises of retribution.

I can't stand the man, but that was the most presidential he's ever sounded. I hope it helps temper his base, but I doubt it will based on what I've seen on my fb timeline from the few Trump supporters I haven't unfriended.

Hades

His supporters are worse than him and most of all completely uneducated. 🤦Don't expect the inauguration day to be that calm. 

RichAssPiss

This is all about not being removed. Not losing security and salary. Not losing his business. He cares nothing for any American, including those hurt and killed in the insurrection he championed.

• Like 1