💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga´s personality (type) intro or extro

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

So I have recently made a personality test (out of boredom and for fun) on a website that I found and my test result came out as "INFJ" personality... and when I scrolled down to see what "celebs" or famous people there are who have that same personality type, it said "Lady Gaga". Here´s the link for the site and also test you can do yourself. https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

(I´d be interested in what types you have)

I then started looking for some Youtube videos about these personalities and came across this video, where they also suppose that Gaga is a "INFJ"

And I also found this video too ( I haven´t watched all of it, cuz they talk way too much :bear: )

So I was wondering:

1. What personality type does she have (out of those 16) in your opinion?

2. Do you think Gaga is an introvert or extrovert? (And is there a difference between her stage persona and Stefani?)

1. I also think she has the INFJ personality, because they "approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination" which Gaga has plenty of. "Advocates leave their mark on the world. They have a deep sense of idealism and integrity,"

It also says:

"Advocates may see helping others as their purpose in life. They are troubled by injustice, and they typically care more about altruism than personal gain. As a result, Advocates tend to step in when they see someone facing unfairness or hardship. Many people with this personality type also aspire to fix society’s deeper problems, in the hope that unfairness and hardship can become things of the past."   (This explains her absence and the whole "Sour candy is coming thread" :ladyhaha: )

2. Although it doesn´t look like it from the outside I think deep down she is actually an introvert with one exception, which is, when she is on stage performing and doing the thing she does best! We all know how present and confident she is on stage... but in a lot of interviews she appears to be a bit introverted and very calm, but at the same time she has a "silent confidence" that I admire so much. You could see her being like that especially in the ASIB interviews, cuz this was so new to her.

I also think she has a very high level of self awareness and social intelligence. She actually listens to people and asks them about themselves - I watched this drag race video recently and even put a comment there. LOL

"She is a great example on how to give constructive critics without being mean or rude. She always begins with saying something nice about the person and when she points out their "mistake" she also tells them what they could do better next time and that she may have also made that mistake or smth to make the other person not feel bad about it. This is how you do it! Take notes everyone. This is also called "social intelligence" and she has loads of that."

So what do you think? :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

The Myers-Briggs personality test is great fun but it's pseudoscience. And I think Gaga, like most people, is both extraverted and introverted. I think she probably oscillates between more extreme poles of behaviour than most people however! :ladyhaha: People are complex and polyvalent, our behaviour patterns shift with time and mood and situation. I think trying to divide people into neatly delineated personality 'categories' is a futile endeavour. 

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Eggs said:

The Myers-Briggs personality test is great fun but it's pseudoscience. And I think Gaga, like most people, is both extraverted and introverted. I think she probably oscillates between more extreme poles of behaviour than most people however! :ladyhaha: People are complex and polyvalent, our behaviour patterns shift with time and mood and situation. I think trying to divide people into neatly delineated personality 'categories' is a futile endeavour. 

Haha :ladyhaha:  I wouldn´t consider myself to be put into that "category" because my character is also more complex than a few written behavioral patterns... but some of the stuff written on there applies to me.

But I think it´s a quite interesting topic in general.

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Eggs said:

Seriously, I have a great distaste for these personality tests almost as much as astrology. I know for some people it‘s “fun” but for me it’s annoying and frustrating, especially when people build their entire outlook and sense of self on them. Like “I feel this was bc i’m an Aries” instead of having any sort of real self awareness and reflection.

anyways Gaga seems like an introvert that forces herself to be extroverted in order to achieve her goals

Mother of Puppies

I´m quite sure if you take this test in different phases of your life the outcome will be different each time. :bear:

crybrowz

I know all of those websites have her listed as an introvert but I feel like she may be an extravert. The only distinction between the two is that introverts recharge by being alone and extraverts recharge by being with other people. People seem to think that shy=introvert and outgoing=extravert but it's not really the case. With that being said, Gaga seems to recharge by being surrounded by people. In 5F2 and other behind the scenes footage she is always surrounded by her friends and staff even on her days off at home, and seems to have a fear of being alone as she also mentioned in the doc and is further evidenced by how she is almost always in a relationship. Even her bitch ex-assistant Jennifer stated that Gaga would make her sleep in the same bed as her frequently bc she hated being alone. Obviously I don't know for sure bc I have no idea how she acts when there isn't a camera around, and as another user mentioned this is all pseudoscience and made up, but just for the fun of it I would say that Gaga is an extravert given her love of receiving energy from fans on stage and her apparent need to be surrounded by friends/close acquaintance almost all the time. 

Mother of Puppies
13 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I know all of those websites have her listed as an introvert but I feel like she may be an extravert. The only distinction between the two is that introverts recharge by being alone and extraverts recharge by being with other people. People seem to think that shy=introvert and outgoing=extravert but it's not really the case. With that being said, Gaga seems to recharge by being surrounded by people. In 5F2 and other behind the scenes footage she is always surrounded by her friends and staff even on her days off at home, and seems to have a fear of being alone as she also mentioned in the doc and is further evidenced by how she is almost always in a relationship. Even her bitch ex-assistant Jennifer stated that Gaga would make her sleep in the same bed as her frequently bc she hated being alone. Obviously I don't know for sure bc I have no idea how she acts when there isn't a camera around, and as another user mentioned this is all pseudoscience and made up, but just for the fun of it I would say that Gaga is an extravert given her love of receiving energy from fans on stage and her apparent need to be surrounded by friends/close acquaintance almost all the time. 

Yeah, now that you mention that; this actually does make sense. Although in a recent interview she said that when she´s not feeling well she tends to "isolate" herself.

The thing is: I´m an introvert too, but it doesn´t actually mean I like being alone (for long - ab bit here and there is perfectly fine and I can enjoy that sometimes, but only if I know it´s not for long) I prefer being around "my" people meaning family and close friends... I can recharge when I´m around them.. just being around people I am not that close with is sometimes kind of exhausting for me.

And I think the same applies to her; she is around the people she calls her family to recharge.

And also what you said about being shy - that´s true... a lot of people confuse shyness with being an intro, but that´s not the case. I have always been an intro (most of the time) but I have never been shy.

Mother of Puppies

Apparently Gaga herself has said that she "identifies with introversion".  source https://www.padraig.ca/3391/why-introverts-make-incredible-leaders/

This part applies to her I think:

"Introverts don’t typically strive to be in the spotlight. They’re happy to be there if it serves their purpose, or if they’re called upon in need, but because they don’t seek to be the center of attention, this can mean more space for sharing credit and accolades with their team."

In the NikkieTutorials interview she said that "I had the most wonderful time going to her (Sarah´s) wedding, because a) I wasn´t the center of attention, which makes me so happy!" (22:28)

I really believe that she, in her private life, enjoys not being the center of attention, because jobwise she is alsways in the spotlight.

And in the 2020 CBS interview she said: "if you go to dinner with your family somebody comes at the table , you can´t have a dinner with your family without it being about u.. it´s always about you, all the time it´s about you."

I guess, in her private life, she really doesn´t wanna be the center of attention. :triggered:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2ykqrq7PRDZ9YVmNxBZbR8y/6-major-stars-who-prefer-life-as-an-introvert

... But the singer is one of many who prefer to remain in the company of those they know well.

"People think I'm really confident but I'm actually quite shy and insecure," she told The Daily Star. "I never want to talk to anyone at the big celebrity functions because I don't know anyone and I'm shy and get awkward. I like my real friends around me so that's why wearing the meat dress was so great because it stunk and no one wanted to talk to me."

Even if she uses the word shy here, I know what she means, although she was still young there and with age you get more comfortable, but some insecurities will always stay with you.

This articel pretty much sums it up. -> https://www.16personalities.com/articles/lady-gagas-personality-type-far-from-the-shallow

This would actually be something that I´d like to ask her... "Hey Gaga, are you an introvert or extrovert or a mix?" But then I would remember that I´m an introvert and probably wouldn´t dare to ask such a personal question. :bear:

6 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

I´m quite sure if you take this test in different phases of your life the outcome will be different each time. :bear:

types doesn’t change. 

Archived